Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-28-2011, 05:03 AM   #11 
StarvingPoet

They sound SO cute! I can't wait to see them! It really was the luckiest thing ever. How did you find out Jessi had babies for sale?

I think we would have GORGEOUS babies -especially the little "white" girl and your lighter boy. She has actually coloured up much more like what he looks like in your picture (a little more very light red on the fins with a well defined butterfly). I would be very excited to see how a spawn between them would turn out. But I think they probably need to grow up a few more months first -maybe sometime in the summer? We definitely need to get together and have a chat sometime soon.
StarvingPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 11:10 AM   #12 
BettaHeart

I think it was through another forum i was browsing on last year, she was just making a shift to kamloops so i waited awhile before contacting her again in dec/jan. I originally went to pick up just three but then she showed me the two females and the light colored guy and i couldnt say no
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 04:29 PM   #13 
TheKingsFish

How can anyone say no to those pouty little faces? It's very problematic *grins,* worse when you're trying to tell them they've had enough food, or they're at a pet shop begging to be taken home.
TheKingsFish is offline   Reply With Quote