Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-04-2011, 07:10 PM   #2691 
Lion Mom
Member
 
Lion Mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: N.E. Wisconsin, U.S.A.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arashi Takamine View Post
Thanks! They're 1.5 gallon.
VERY cool!!! Are they heated?

I purchased a 1 1/2 gal. glass biscuit jar this past week-end and moved my "fussiest" boy into it - he can't STAND having a filter in his tank. So far it is working out VERY well & he blew his first ever bubble nest last night!

It is heated to 80 degrees and I am planning on 2 50% water changes a week along with 1 100% change a week. So far, so good.
Lion Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 07:17 PM   #2692 
PeggyJ
Member
 
PeggyJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Florida by way of PA
If you mean my tank.. yes.. if you mean the jars.. sorry for answering lol
PeggyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 07:23 PM   #2693 
Lion Mom
Member
 
Lion Mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: N.E. Wisconsin, U.S.A.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeggyJ View Post
If you mean my tank.. yes.. if you mean the jars.. sorry for answering lol
LOL - I meant the jars. That's why I quoted that poster.
Lion Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 07:39 PM   #2694 
PeggyJ
Member
 
PeggyJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Florida by way of PA
My bad... Duhhhhhhhhhh :)
PeggyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 08:12 PM   #2695 
Lion Mom
Member
 
Lion Mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: N.E. Wisconsin, U.S.A.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeggyJ View Post
My bad... Duhhhhhhhhhh :)
No problem!
Lion Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 09:55 PM   #2696 
LittleNibbles93
Member
 
LittleNibbles93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Kentucky
Cici's been moved into my 1.5! And I changed where everything is compared to last time.

I moved Cici's "cave" and pokemon into the new tank as well (yes, she's a pokemon trainer :P I gave her Clamperl)
The cave is see-thru, its purpose is to give shelter from the filter current if needed (I'm gonna see if I can baffle it the next I get a empty water bottle)
Attached Images
 
LittleNibbles93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 10:25 PM   #2697 
misamiania
New Member
 
misamiania's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
After doing a water change this is Eco's tank. haha, he has a new plastic plant in there since I had left overs from setting up my 5 gal. oh! I haven't put that here... I don't think... hmmmmm.

Eco's tank:



Zebo's tank.

misamiania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 10:26 PM   #2698 
misamiania
New Member
 
misamiania's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleNibbles93 View Post
Cici's been moved into my 1.5! And I changed where everything is compared to last time.

I moved Cici's "cave" and pokemon into the new tank as well (yes, she's a pokemon trainer :P I gave her Clamperl)
The cave is see-thru, its purpose is to give shelter from the filter current if needed (I'm gonna see if I can baffle it the next I get a empty water bottle)
I have that same tank. If you just raise the water untill it touches the lip it's fine. At least from my experience.
misamiania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 10:15 PM   #2699 
Arashi Takamine
Member
 
Arashi Takamine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Cerulean City.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion Mom View Post
VERY cool!!! Are they heated?

I purchased a 1 1/2 gal. glass biscuit jar this past week-end and moved my "fussiest" boy into it - he can't STAND having a filter in his tank. So far it is working out VERY well & he blew his first ever bubble nest last night!

It is heated to 80 degrees and I am planning on 2 50% water changes a week along with 1 100% change a week. So far, so good.
Not heated but our home temperature is usually in the 70's in the winter so it's all good. If the water doesn't become warmer by Monday (When we get the boys) then we will get some mini heaters.

Aww cool! Glad to hear he's adjusted to his new home just fine. ^_^
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 11:53 PM   #2700 
peachesxo
Member
 
peachesxo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Canada
My new guys 10 gallon tank set-up
peachesxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, tank

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
new 10 gallon home for my 2 rescued bettas<3 Wed Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories 15 11-18-2010 05:46 PM
New home for my boys (pics) marshall2288 Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories 11 05-30-2009 09:49 PM
Maybe some of Vegans rescue bettas home... Livelifelaughlove Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories 3 04-03-2009 04:30 PM
Where did the thread go for Betta tank/home pics? anastasiavixen Betta Pictures 3 04-02-2009 03:05 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.