Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-06-2011, 02:38 AM   #21 
Thunderloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfranc View Post
Please help! I changed their water yesterday and added their new needlepoint divider so that the water could evenly get heated and today I see that my younger betta somehow pushed up the canvas from the bottom and went into the other side where my older betta (recently got over fin rot) was and I assume they got into a huge fight and tore their tails completely... I just got one out of fin rot and his fins were fully healed now they are torn to pieces, and neither will eat please help me, what can I do to make them better?

Thank you
First off... they just ate. Don't worry about hunger for a day!
Thunderloon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 02:44 AM   #22 
Thunderloon

scars on betta often come back a different color and often don't grow scales again.

watch his lower lip carefully for bone-layer infections. These will be internal infections that require the heavier medications like triple-sulfa, tetracycline etc. They'll be indicated by swelling or a gap between the lip and the rest of the chin area.
Thunderloon is offline   Reply With Quote