Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-03-2011, 08:58 PM   #91 
BETTACHKALOVE

U are so grate and those bettas are lucky bettas. Nice to know that someone care that much about beautiful bettas. Oh so difficult to see them in that stores,just want to buy them all.

I saw your post 3 mo ago and was wondering how are they doing. :)

I am not an expert but one time one of my co worker bettas at work looked very bloated. The girl put to mach pellets in his tank by accident. He was like that for about 4 days. He also didn't eat for 4 days,but it cleared by itself. Bloating went away and he started to eat.

Good luck
BETTACHKALOVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:04 PM   #92 
brandonwlee

By judging from the colour and condition, Its been a great transformation and i bet your bettas are happy with your care. like BETTACHKALOVE put it, we need to admit that your bettas are so lucky to have such a responsible and good owner, not too many people have the time and passion to rescue a betta in bad condition. two thumbs up and keep up the good work!!
brandonwlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:55 PM   #93 
BETTACHKALOVE

Also i want to add something. It wonderful that people try to help and literally guide u step by step with explanation. How wonderful and helpful it is :)
BETTACHKALOVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 04:07 PM   #94 
kfish

Awww!!! So glad to see they're still doing so well. You did such a great job.
kfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 04:17 PM   #95 
BlackberryBetta

Good job rescuing them and nursing them back to health. That is what I do. I don't buy from breeders or anything like that! :P
BlackberryBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 04:26 PM   #96 
acloudconnected

@ BETTACHKALOVE You're right, this forum was the most important factor in their recovery. Literally life-saving! I am so grateful that this site exists. :)
acloudconnected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 04:46 PM   #97 
bahamut285

This is hands down one of the best rescue stories I've read on this forum, super mega kudos to acloudconnected and everybody involved!

I enjoy how much love and effort everybody has on this forum for their bettas, treating them like their own children rather than "just fish". It's really inspiring for a novice like me! XD
bahamut285 is offline   Reply With Quote