Originally Posted by bettafish15
You should have waited to breed until after your trip... even if the trip was sudden, it's hard to imagine a 2-3 day trip coming up "suddenly", you know? You should have known all the questions you asked before breeding them... It seems like your not ready for betta breeding... I'd wait for more expert opinions on whether or not to cull the poor fry.
I say cull the fry because they dont deserve to be suffering because of a "sudden" trip that came up.
Now i believe the person completely, but i dont think that it's right to let the poor fry suffer for 2-3 days.
So If you really cannot care for the fry, cull them, also (i dont know how to cull fry, never really had to do it. so you can find out culling methods used.)