Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-09-2011, 12:27 AM   #1 
LittleNibbles93

Can't stop dreaming of bettas.

Its seriously all I dream about anymore, though I've yet to see any of MY bettas show up in them.

My first dream I had my grandmother owned a betta shop in town, and I was the supreme breeder with every type of betta, and I had trophies and medals for it too (weirdly, I don't want to be the best breeder, though I would like to breed bettas someday)

My second dream, I was going to the pet store in the city to get the females for my sorority, what horror this dream was! There were birds crammed inside cages! Like, 10 parakeets to a tiny bird cage, and one tiny cage even had a macaw in it (those big, red, yellow or blue parrots)
I went to the back room to the fish room, there was a 100 gallon long tank with female bettas in it, there was only 20, next to it was the same size tank with a fish called "Fly horse" which, looked like a anime-fied chibi seahorse (I wish they were real, they were SO CUTE).
I found the male bettas and looked at them, there were 2 male bettas in the same cup together, in red water, and the lid said "Nitro Acid" on it, I picked up and took it to the worker and said "They'll kill each other!" He took it and then I woke up.

My THIRD dream, I had a 55 gallon tank, and in it was a betta the size of my head, tail and all, he was a yellow crowntail. My mom in the dream thought he was so cool, she went out and bought another 55g and another one the same size only red.

I guess its better then the time I dreamt my friend had a raw chicken hanging from her ceiling.
No, I'm not on drugs XD I swear I'm not, I just have crazy dreams!
LittleNibbles93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 12:52 AM   #2 
dramaqueen
Banned

Too much sugar late at night? lol Wow, those are wierd dreams! I dreamed the other night that I was in a doctor's office waiting for a friend and saw3 or 4 tanks/containers with bettas in them. One of them was around 2-3 gallons and in it were 3 females and one male. I told the girl at the desk that she needed to separate them or they'd kill each other. She got mad and told me the petstore people said it was ok and she read in a book that it was ok. lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 01:08 AM   #3 
Arashi Takamine

In every dream about betta's I've had my own fish have turned human and began beating each other. Megatron ripped roof off house? Turn human ready to defend me...One look at each other and suddenly they're beating each other. Every dream they've been in be it fish or human form they were beating each other...

Boy brains...
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 01:43 AM   #4 
BettaFriend15

Haha sounds like quite an adventure youve been having. Despite popular belief not EVERY dream means something some do (most of mine do) i have had a dream about bettas twice and both i was really stressed i couldn't find the shop and everything was closing then i found the shop and it was closed and all i could do was watch the bettas inside then in another dream i found the store they had pink females and yellow and blue ones it was such a vivid dream. Let me know how this "betta binge" is going.
BettaFriend15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 03:05 AM   #5 
Dragonlady

I had a recurring dream starting at about the age of 5 where I could imagine any fish with any form and color that I want and it would manifest just as I visualized it. I remember waking up still thinking I had a net in my hand. I guess it is funny I don't even use nets anymore for fish .

Last edited by Dragonlady; 03-09-2011 at 03:08 AM.
Dragonlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 11:27 AM   #6 
GienahClarette

I had a dream recently where I found the aquarium black market. A shady merchant was going to sell me a 100 gallon tank for $8 dollars. Imagine my disappointment when I woke up. xD
GienahClarette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 11:45 AM   #7 
dramaqueen
Banned

lol! Aren't we crazy? ha ha.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 11:42 PM   #8 
BettaFriend15

haha that would be awesome if it was real =D
BettaFriend15 is offline   Reply With Quote