Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Art
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-10-2011, 11:06 PM   #11 
FuulieQ

If you get bored, feel free to do one of my fish. :) There's the one in my avatar (Robert) or if you feel like longer fins, a veiltail in my albums.

Nice work, by the way. :)
FuulieQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:11 PM   #12 
BlakbirdxGyarados

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuulieQ View Post
If you get bored, feel free to do one of my fish. :) There's the one in my avatar (Robert) or if you feel like longer fins, a veiltail in my albums.

Nice work, by the way. :)
Thanks~
I'm better at getting the colors and shapes right on paper. (These tablets... they have a mind of their own sometimes.)
But I do what I can... since my scanner died. |D

I'll probably draw one of your Veiltail, if you don't mind. Flowy fins are fun to draw, lol
BlakbirdxGyarados is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:14 PM   #13 
FuulieQ

That's fine, I understand, that's why I offered him. xD Plakats are really cute, but flowing fins are so much fun!!

I never really got used to my tablet. :c I guess I'm doomed to paper and pencil for a while longer. What kind of tablet do you have?
Old 03-10-2011, 11:22 PM   #14 
Bettaluver4evr

Awww, Luna is gorgeous! She did her happy dance, showed her on my puter... :P It looks good! I wish I'd given you a better pic of her marbling, she's got loads! But I love it, the color is her gorgeous silvery blue/pink/purple. :) Thanks so much, worth the wait! :D
Just out of curiosity, what do you think her tail type is? :) Her fins always seem bigger than the petstore veiltails, even when their fins are out...? :P
Bettaluver4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 05:59 AM   #15 
bamsuddenimpact

Quote:
That's fine, I understand, that's why I offered him. xD Plakats are really cute, but flowing fins are so much fun!!

I never really got used to my tablet. :c I guess I'm doomed to paper and pencil for a while longer. What kind of tablet do you have?
Im not the OP, but I have a Bamboo Tablet. Don't use it much but I totally recommend it or any of their tablets
bamsuddenimpact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 11:07 AM   #16 
BlakbirdxGyarados

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamsuddenimpact View Post
Im not the OP, but I have a Bamboo Tablet. Don't use it much but I totally recommend it or any of their tablets

I'm using my fiance's Bamboo tablet... I think I installed it wrong, honestly, but I can't find the CD for it. xD
I'd definitely recommend it over others, though... I've had a few, and I really like it better.... And whatever you do... do not ever. Ever. Get a Genius tablet.
Old 03-11-2011, 11:10 AM   #17 
BlakbirdxGyarados

(Sorry for the double post xP )

Quote:

I have a Bamboo Touch tablet... not using that yet because I'm not sure I'll like the touch part of it. (Got it as a Christmas gift... |D )
So (as said in my previous post), I'm using a Bamboo Fun tablet. Which... it is fun. xD'
Better than my old-and-poopish Genius tablet.
>>
Old 03-11-2011, 12:55 PM   #18 
FuulieQ

NO FAIR! ;_; I want a Bamboo....

My tablet is so old that the plastic has turned yellow. :l It's a Wacom something or the other. And it's tiny.
Old 03-11-2011, 01:02 PM   #19 
BlakbirdxGyarados

Exclamation

Quote:
NO FAIR! ;_; I want a Bamboo....

My tablet is so old that the plastic has turned yellow. :l It's a Wacom something or the other. And it's tiny.
I heard that a Wacom tablet isn't bad... actually, i think Wacom makes the Bamboo tablets, lol.
And that's also part of the reason I'm not using my Christmas gift and am sticking to my fiance's tablet... because my newer tablet is so small....
Why is the box so big with such a tiny tablet inside? D:

---------

Also, Update:
I'll be unplugged for a week. (Meaning... until the 18th, and my laptop will stay off til then.)
I'll print off some pictures of your bettas and draw them on paper... hopefully with my scanner working again by the time I'm back.

Really, I just need to spend time out of my room and doing stuff. It's seventy-something outside and I'm still ridden with cabin fever. Maybe the sun will perk me up and I'd draw a lot more/faster. |D

So until then, feel free to post more bettas for me to draw when I get back, or just post about tablets, lol.

Love you all, and see you soon!
-Blakbird
Old 03-11-2011, 01:48 PM   #20 
LittleNibbles93

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakbirdxGyarados View Post
I heard that a Wacom tablet isn't bad... actually, i think Wacom makes the Bamboo tablets, lol.
And that's also part of the reason I'm not using my Christmas gift and am sticking to my fiance's tablet... because my newer tablet is so small....
Why is the box so big with such a tiny tablet inside? D:
My tablet is a Bamboo made by Wacom :P Its really good, and mines starting to show its age, it works like I just bought it, the pen is durable for all kinds of drawing, and though the pad is scratched up where the pen rubs, its still nice.

You wouldn't think I had mine for 2 years! XD (course, I treat it with the best of care, if I know I'm not going to use it for awhile I box it up in its original packing >_> Yeah, I kept the box....)
LittleNibbles93 is offline   Reply With Quote