Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-11-2011, 11:45 PM   #1 
Abby

ALMOST shamed myself

ok so i put that steel blue/midnight blue/charchoal male 4ray ct on hold and went in today to make sure he got held. the store was packed, and they didnt have him in the tanks and i began to fret because she said she would put a hold on him.

when i got to the bettas it was packed and i was freaking when i couldnt see him he was DROOL worthy and i was already in love with him, Picked a name and all Charz, or Chaz not 100% sure yet.

so theres me biting my lip all worried and turns out she tanked him out back lol ill pick him up monday :)
Abby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 11:51 PM   #2 
denaliwind

Haha I can imagine the feeling!

I'm glad he is being saved for you. I look forward to seeing pictures. ^^
denaliwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 11:58 PM   #3 
Abby

well im so glad i called and had him held because today (The dday after putting him on hold) 90% of the fresh males are gone including his half brother who was almost his twin

i was freaking out he may not hae been held and been sold

BF is upset at ANOTHER fish but i dc, if he complains any more about no room ill tell him ill move out that'll shut him up ;) haha

but im thinking a small tank (after rearranging my bedside area) for on my small bedside table that only holds a lamp. no filter or heater (yay for water changes lol) but then i can sit and watch him more then if he was in a tank over the other side of the room lol

BF wants to replace the bed lamps with LED lights soon so theres then MORE space lol
Old 03-12-2011, 12:06 AM   #4 
denaliwind

Wow, 90% O.O

That sounds really nice, I keep thinking to have a betta next to my bed, it would be peaceful to fall asleep watching him. My BF always complained about my fish until one day, it suddenly dawned on him and he said "wow, you really enjoy those guys don't you," ... this of course he realized after almost 2 years of having them. =P I took that opportunity to say, "in that case, let me show you these beautiful bettas on AB!" ... and then one thing led to another and now I have a new betta... maybe he'll let me get more! I'll tell him, "just remember how much I enjoy them..." lol
denaliwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 01:18 AM   #5 
Abby

yeh well when your getting on to 17 of the beauties they tend to take up a lil room lol
and not to mention im wanting to breed Fredrick (004) to either cinder or bronxie (thinks cinders still male O.O)
and sponge bob to Rayne

** update there: cinder i thinks attacked both females cinders fins are fin but the other two are a little torn, Scarlet (agent 88) refused to come out of the log all night