Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-19-2011, 08:22 PM   #151 
TheCrysCat
Member
 
TheCrysCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Fifteen gallons?! Pfft, I have no room.
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 08:23 PM   #152 
Luimeril
Member
 
Luimeril's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: South Carolina
me neither! that'd take up my whole room! i'd have no place to sleep! x-X
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 08:37 PM   #153 
TheCrysCat
Member
 
TheCrysCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Same here! I'd have to become half-fish and live amongst them!
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 11:52 PM   #154 
bettafreak33
New Member
 
bettafreak33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Near Dallas
Hey,guys I just wanted to say that I'm sorry when I got harsh.I'll listen to advice from now on.(I tend to freak out when I see something wrong with my bettas)
bettafreak33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 11:55 PM   #155 
turtle10
Member
 
turtle10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by bettafreak33 View Post
Hey,guys I just wanted to say that I'm sorry when I got harsh.I'll listen to advice from now on.(I tend to freak out when I see something wrong with my bettas)
Just know that we have the best interest of your pets and all the advice that has been given about both the puppy and the fish is right and should be followed :)
turtle10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 11:55 PM   #156 
bettafreak33
New Member
 
bettafreak33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Near Dallas
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle10 View Post
Just know that we have the best interest of your pets and all the advice that has been given about both the puppy and the fish is right and should be followed :)
O.k thanks:)
bettafreak33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 12:00 AM   #157 
bettafreak33
New Member
 
bettafreak33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Near Dallas
And about the puppy(I know this isn't the place for it)I will try to convince my parents about her coming inside.Let me warn you though that will be VERY HARD.
bettafreak33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 12:03 AM   #158 
TheCrysCat
Member
 
TheCrysCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Thanks for apologizing :) And I understand having to convince parents about pet care :/ Just try your best, and if you can't convince them, maybe hang out with your puppy outside? If the weather isn't bad I mean.
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 12:05 AM   #159 
bettafreak33
New Member
 
bettafreak33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Near Dallas
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrysCat View Post
Thanks for apologizing :) And I understand having to convince parents about pet care :/ Just try your best, and if you can't convince them, maybe hang out with your puppy outside? If the weather isn't bad I mean.
Ya,when I get her(the puppy)It will be well into spring and school will be almost over,so will baseball so I will have alot of time to play with her:)
bettafreak33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 12:06 AM   #160 
turtle10
Member
 
turtle10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by bettafreak33 View Post
And about the puppy(I know this isn't the place for it)I will try to convince my parents about her coming inside.Let me warn you though that will be VERY HARD.
Is there any way you can not get her? I know that sounds tough but wouldn't you rather her have a home where she can be socialized? Tell you parents that puppies must be socialized inside or else they will have problems.
turtle10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Possible Finrot? Kethlas Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies 5 02-09-2011 09:12 AM
Is this finrot? baylee767 Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies 7 11-26-2010 10:03 PM
ich, finrot??? reptileboy Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies 3 08-26-2010 07:45 PM
Is this finrot? Help please! Ralphieee Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies 1 09-27-2009 11:54 PM
Finrot?! Maryrox247 Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies 3 08-11-2009 12:59 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.