Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-21-2011, 05:38 PM   #51 
RiverStoneBetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleNibbles93 View Post
I've read everyone's comments. And, even though I wrote the rant, I like all of the comments and peoples opinions given in this thread.

I was really mad when I wrote the thing, I've cooled off now about the whole thing (wish I could psychically, its like a sauna in this house).
I understand that. With four heated fish tanks in the southernmost portion of the house, and especially when I'm repairing computers (with soldering irons and such) my room is a large, humid kiln. I hate it. lol

But don't feel bad about emotions taking over from time to time. It happens to everyone, especially when it comes to an area that you're passionate about. If I'm not working with fish, I'm working with computers, so I understand.
RiverStoneBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 05:53 PM   #52 
bettamaniac

No one has been mean to me on this forum. But have you ever seen some of the comments of youtube. If you look at videos with bettas in something like a .5-1 gallon aquarium and read some of the comments, you know what Im talking about. Some people call the owners of the fish idiots sometimes saying things like "hey moron your fish needs 2.5 gallons not .5. Get a bigger tank stupid." They are the meanest people I have seen tell about when your doing something wrong with fish. Im just glad none of those people are on this forum. Even if they are they dont act like it on this forum.
bettamaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 05:56 PM   #53 
LittleNibbles93

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettamaniac View Post
No one has been mean to me on this forum. But have you ever seen some of the comments of youtube. If you look at videos with bettas in something like a .5-1 gallon aquarium and read some of the comments, you know what Im talking about. Some people call the owners of the fish idiots sometimes saying things like "hey moron your fish needs 2.5 gallons not .5. Get a bigger tank stupid." They are the meanest people I have seen tell about when your doing something wrong with fish. Im just glad none of those people are on this forum. Even if they are they dont act like it on this forum.
Yeah, the people on youtube are reeaaallly mean when it comes to just about anything.
LittleNibbles93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 06:19 PM   #54 
dramaqueen
Banned

Now, THAT is something that shouldn't be allowed. "Get a bigger tank, stupid" isn't the way to talkj to people! You can't cram advice down someone's throat. They'll either take your advice or they won't.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 06:35 PM   #55 
vaygirl

Youtube is just a sea of inhumanity. :P
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 11:18 PM   #56 
dramaqueen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaygirl View Post
Youtube is just a sea of inhumanity. :P
Agreed.