Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-27-2011, 10:39 AM   #1 
denaliwind

I'm SOOO ANGRY!! :(

So, on March 11th, I purchased Duck on Aquabid. I sent an email right away asking the seller how much I owed. He responded promptly and I immediately sent the payment via paypal, that very same day. I then sent him an email telling him that I sent the money. His fish were scheduled to arrived at the transhippers on the 20th of March. I was happy, this entire week I've been on spring break, perfect timing... I contacted the transhipper... never heard a word. I contacted her again, and still, no word. So finally, yesterday, March 26, I contacted the seller asking if he knew the status. I didn't expect to be waiting this long. The seller responded saying "I never sent the fish, I am still awaiting your payment!" sldfqjgkldfgjskdfgjsdf !? Paypal confirmed and completed the transaction. I'm angry because first of all he should have said some thing to me over a week ago! I sent him an email saying I paid on March 11th!!, he could have told me then that he did not receive the email. Second of all, I'm angry because paypal is telling me I sent the payment and that it went through... why would he not have received it??? And lastly, I'm pissed because this was my spring break... it's over now... I won't be around to accept a package. I'm so mad.

Last edited by denaliwind; 03-27-2011 at 10:43 AM.
denaliwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 10:47 AM   #2 
Nutt007

Can't you send a picture of the confirmation?
I hope you get your fish soon.
Nutt007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 10:55 AM   #3 
Bettaluver4evr

I'm so sorry Denali! That's awful, what a mess. Well, wonderful little Duck is worth it, and I will pray for you that he arrives safe and sound very soon, with you at home. :)
Bettaluver4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 11:04 AM   #4 
denaliwind

Thanks guys, I'll keep you updated. I also sent a copy of the paypal receipt to the seller.
Old 03-27-2011, 11:08 AM   #5 
denaliwind

UPDATE: lol the seller responded, at least he's always prompt to respond. He apologized saying he did have the payment and that if I want, he can send the fish to a different transhipper. I'm not upset anymore, the language barrier is tough and I'm very noob with AB, I still have no idea how this process works. I'm just happy that he will be finally, hopefully, on is way.
Old 03-27-2011, 11:18 AM   #6 
Bettaluver4evr

I would try a different transhipper. I have nooooo idea how AB works! But from what I understand, the guy with the pretty fish sends his fish to a transhipper who sends the fish either directly to you or to someone else... right? I'm so sorry about Duck! I sure hope he arrives safe and sound. He's so beautiful!
Old 03-27-2011, 11:21 AM   #7 
denaliwind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettaluver4evr View Post
I would try a different transhipper. I have nooooo idea how AB works! But from what I understand, the guy with the pretty fish sends his fish to a transhipper who sends the fish either directly to you or to someone else... right? I'm so sorry about Duck! I sure hope he arrives safe and sound. He's so beautiful!
Yeah, he's being sent to Jennifer.. can't remember her last name, but I've heard very good reviews. The seller told me Duck will arrive to Jennifer on Tuesday, so Duck will be here this week! (Although... I have thought that before, last week, lol).

Oh, I saw your little Watercolors back up on AB! :O He's so pretty...
Old 03-27-2011, 11:32 AM   #8 
Bettaluver4evr

IK, I'm sad and happy. I'm really sad I can't get him, but glad that someone else hopefully will. Super sad part is, I reeeeeally want him, and when someone else gets him they probably won't be a member on this site or join up, so I won't know he went to a wonderful home. Me sad about Watercolors. My dream HMPK!
I reeeeally can't wait to see Ducky! Hope you don't mind me calling him that. :) He's sooooo adorable! Will you PM me when you get him so I know to look for a thread? :D
Old 03-27-2011, 11:50 AM   #9 
PitGurl

Glad everything worked out. Can't wait to see pictures. I had a horse shipped from Canada and I was a nervous wreck so I know how you feel.
PitGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 12:58 PM   #10 
1fish2fish

You can't go wrong with Jennifer. I've never heard one single bad word said against her and I can tell you from being at her house and seeing her transship fish that your guy will be in VERY good hands. You won't be disappointed.
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote