Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-28-2011, 10:37 AM   #61 
FuulieQ

She asked, I answered. You didn't have to read it, and if you're tired of the conversation in this thread I'm not sure why you'd keep coming back to it.
FuulieQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:11 AM   #62 
bettafish15

I kind of think everyone should settle down a bit, turtle said what turtle said, its over, done with now. :)
bettafish15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:19 AM   #63 
1fish2fish

What I want to know is why are we all in the BREEDING section and not talking about BREEDING???

If y'all have beef take it to PMs please. I think this thread should be closed... there's no point in dragging it up to the top and push down threads that actually are worth reading.
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:22 AM   #64 
BettaHeart

thats why i keep coming back because i think i might find useful information on breeding but instead ....

1fish2fish you were right everyone really enjoyed the white worms
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:29 AM   #65 
1fish2fish

LOL.. I told you. It's like crack for fish hahaha. My culture almost crashed and I'm trying to bring it back so I can feed again because my fish loved it and it's great for conditioning.
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 12:09 PM   #66 
baylee767

YAY.

K then. I'm curious, to the OP, what happened to the fry? Did you cull them or did you try to raise them? IMO culling would be more responsible, but hey, if you found someone experienced in Betta fry keeping and they took (PROPER) care of the fry until you had the proper supplies then it's fine with me. I think it's fine with others, too. We aren't mean, just overly concerned for Bettas, please understand that in the breeding section we all tend to get more riled up than usual over mistakes.

Good luck with your next spawn, hopefully by then everything is ready.
baylee767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 02:12 PM   #67 
baylee767

^ Don't crush up pellets as fry food. DON'T.

Because you might read that and assume it is a good food source for fry, which only eat live food for the first month of their lives. They don't eat non-living food. It's like if when you first feed a human baby, instead of feeding milk you try to give it a hamburger. Just not supposed to be eaten, and the fish don't recognize it as food.

Also, I don't think anyone would rather see a person die then a Betta... kind of in the Betta therapy stage at that point.

Hope I don't come off as rude /= Just trying to explain a point. No offence to anyone.
baylee767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 02:35 PM   #68 
FuulieQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettafish15 View Post
I kind of think everyone should settle down a bit, turtle said what turtle said, its over, done with now. :)
I'm sorry. I just think this is really important. People who come to this forum are often young and inexperienced, and even if nobody really means to come off as rude we have to be careful with what we say or people will just get angry and leave.
FuulieQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 05:26 PM   #69 
turtle10

Look I really wasn't being that rude, I'm sorry if you think that. If you were to say I said something idiotic, that actually does not make me feel like you called me an idiot. Please pm next time instead of going on and on about something I said that you didn't like, as bettafish15 said, it is over.

Let us please stay on topic now, lol.

OP, let us know how everything goes. I hope your fry are okay.
turtle10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 06:41 PM   #70 
dramaqueen
Banned

The op has probably not coming back after everyone jumped down his throat. I've always said that this was a friendly forum and you guys are making me out to be a liar.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote