Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-28-2011, 11:59 PM   #101 
dramaqueen
Banned

I had a fifth grade teacher that made our class watch a movie then she assigned topics from the movie to everyone THEN we had to do a full blown research paper on it, complete with a title page, index, and footnote and we had to have 5 sources. s. And THEN, we had to do a presentation to the class and have everything written up on notecards! It was the only thing that old bag ever gave me an A on.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 03:02 PM   #102 
Bettaluver4evr

WOWZA dramaqueen! That's awful! Gr, teachers. Well, my teacher made my whole class answer every single question in 3 txtbooks. There were about 15 chapters with 5 questions each, and we had to answer every one. In 3 txtbooks. In 1 week. AWFUL. I'm homeschooled now, wheeeee!
Bettaluver4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 08:40 PM   #103 
TheCrysCat

Well, public school certainly has its good and bad points... I mean, I love the social aspect of getting to be around a ton of people and do different things, but I hate having to deal with... less than favorable people. It's the worst when teachers assign groups and I get stuck with a bunch of people I don't want to associate with. People I don't know are fine, but when they're even nasty to their friends? How am I supposed to fare?
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 08:49 PM   #104 
Bettaluver4evr

AMEN TO THAT! Haha, so annoying. Gr!
Old 03-29-2011, 08:54 PM   #105 
TheCrysCat

Lol but it is fun to watch people. Especially when there are cute guys :D
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 08:55 PM   #106 
bettalover2033

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweeda88 View Post
He's beautiful! There might be something wrong though if he's only flaring halfway like that.
Actually nothing is wrong with him, i had a betta that used to flare like that. Its just a deformity that happened when they are young.

for example look at mine:
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 09:00 PM   #107 
Bettaluver4evr

Ah, gotta love the cute guys. Mmhmm. LOL, who am I kidding, I'm 13! Mmuuahahaha.
Wow, really? I spent all this time freaking out, changing his water a gazillion times... thank you! Yes, it looks exactly like that, his gill... poor baby Dumbo, deformed. I made a thread about it, everyone said it was the water. I've been changing it loads of times now, and he still does it. Thank you!
Old 03-30-2011, 02:46 PM   #108 
bettalover2033

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettaluver4evr View Post
Ah, gotta love the cute guys. Mmhmm. LOL, who am I kidding, I'm 13! Mmuuahahaha.
Wow, really? I spent all this time freaking out, changing his water a gazillion times... thank you! Yes, it looks exactly like that, his gill... poor baby Dumbo, deformed. I made a thread about it, everyone said it was the water. I've been changing it loads of times now, and he still does it. Thank you!
No no no listen your male that has a half flare, is perfectly healthy. and changing the water constantly will stress him to death. So with a 1.5 gallon tank/aquarium should only be having 1-2 water changes every week.
Old 03-30-2011, 04:15 PM   #109 
Bettaluver4evr

*Sigh of relief* thank you! :) I do 50% partials every single day, so I'm sure he's fine. Thank you! Wow, the betta in your avi is gorgeous! :)
Old 03-30-2011, 04:30 PM   #110 
bettalover2033

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettaluver4evr View Post
*Sigh of relief* thank you! :) I do 50% partials every single day, so I'm sure he's fine. Thank you! Wow, the betta in your avi is gorgeous! :)
Thank you!