Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-30-2011, 11:48 AM   #11 
tracyalexa

I am seriously considering banning AB from my computer. It is dangerous. Monster Betta's? Wow...beautiful!! Course I am here thinking, well, $20 isn't too bad but once I get the tank set, all the "stuff" and the shipping...it's a lot more than $20!! But there are some that look worth it!!

Your right, I was in pitbull rescue for years and am a big dog lover but these guys are so cute, I am not sure I can resist!!!
tracyalexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 12:04 PM   #12 
PitGurl

Welcome! So you too have been bitten by the aquabid bug, lol. Bettas are addicting. You may only have two now but next thing you know you'll have one decorating every room in your house.

I too am involved in pit bull rescue, hence my name. They are such great dogs, so misunderstood.
PitGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 12:42 PM   #13 
Vocaloid

Welcome to the forum. I've read this forum quite a bit, but just yesterday I decided to join in the conversations. My betta is a rescue and I named her Luka after my favorite vocaloid. I hope you have a lot of luck with your two new boys.
Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 02:36 PM   #14 
tracyalexa

PitGurl so funny that you posted because I just was looking at your doggy! lol. I am in love with pits. Best dogs ever (in my opinion). I had about 20 at one point, then down to 13...and couldn't / wouldn't adopt them all out so we were a big old pitty family! But upon moving back to Boston, MA I adopted them all out except one - Moosh. In Boston you are only allowed 2 (sucks). Anyway, thanks for the welcome!!
tracyalexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 04:31 PM   #15 
Arashi Takamine

Welcome to the forum! Your betta's look really amazing. Unique coloring and all. Also: It is so awesome you were in Pitbull rescue. My own dog is a pit/german sheperd mix and he's the calmest dog I've ever met. I too recently was bitten by the betta bug and after having two I'm eager to get a couple more. Can't wait to see more pics of your betta's!
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote