Betta Fish Forum banner

betta story LOL!!

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  ndjs 
#1 ·
ok so i decided to see if my betta would flare up at his own reflection. i get the mirror and i show to him and he just sits there, then swims off so i figure hes the most docile betta ever! but then i must have fed him too much that day because he puked!! i dont know it was really funny at the time, he saw his own reflection then puked. whatever.

#5 ·
blueblue48 said:
yeah youve never seen a fish puke? a bunch of little pieces of food shoots out of there mouths, usually they just eat it back up.
To me, your betta didn't puke.:squint: It just spitted foods like other fish do and eat them again. But that's how most fish do and that is common to see in cichlids. Ever seen a fish with food coming out of its gills?:bluelaugh: My blue rams do it all the time.:sarcastic:

#10 ·
My betta tends to eat so fast that he has to spit some of it back up and eat it slower, haha. Now I try to limit the rate at which I put food in there..

#12 ·
Yeah, Tre (his real name is Nick III, but I like to call him Tre haha) is a pretty swift fish. He knows when he sees the food container it's eatin' time! He goes right up to the surface and just waits, haha. 8)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.