Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-02-2011, 02:05 AM   #31 
Arashi Takamine

Insane is the new normal. As I always say: Only the insane are truly sane and those who claim their sane are truly insane. Besides for me I'm addicted. These little fish are so full of personality I wanna now have betta's in every room of the house and one day create a fresh-water tank one day or a devided betta tank.

In response to betta's abandoning ship: Akira tried to leap right out of his cup when we were trying to catch him to release him into his tank. He's also gotten so excited at seeing my mom that he went straight for the glass and hit the in-tank thermomitor head on. My mom was like: "Did he just hit his head?" I looked and he looked stunned before hiding from us. He's either really excitable or really a crazy little fish.
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 09:19 PM   #32 
kfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arashi Takamine View Post
These little fish are so full of personality I wanna now have betta's in every room of the house and one day create a fresh-water tank one day or a devided betta tank.
I want bettas in every room of my house (when I have one :P) as wellllll! I don't want to get so out of hand that they take over the house, though. I want them to look decorative, lol. Let's hope that works out ;) My boyfriend probably wouldn't be too happy if I filled every space with fish tanks!
kfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 10:37 PM   #33 
Arashi Takamine

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfish View Post
I want bettas in every room of my house (when I have one :P) as wellllll! I don't want to get so out of hand that they take over the house, though. I want them to look decorative, lol. Let's hope that works out ;) My boyfriend probably wouldn't be too happy if I filled every space with fish tanks!
My mom put her foot down when I mentioned upgrading his tank to even out the heat flow. She said and I quote: "I hope he survives the night." Because if he lasts as long as he has flaring and everything then we'll know he'll be okay...I'm just thinking maybe we should move the heater down lower or make it in a different spot. Maybe shove the thermomitor down lower.
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 10:43 PM   #34 
kfish

Quote:
My mom put her foot down when I mentioned upgrading his tank to even out the heat flow. She said and I quote: "I hope he survives the night." Because if he lasts as long as he has flaring and everything then we'll know he'll be okay...I'm just thinking maybe we should move the heater down lower or make it in a different spot. Maybe shove the thermomitor down lower.
Awww! I hope Akira calms down soon.

Also, love your location. ;)
kfish is offline   Reply With Quote