Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-03-2011, 12:20 AM   #1 
Thunderloon

New girls to my sorority

I didn't have much to choose from but these girls are not blue:

Lavender, no-name-yet and delikate. there is a fourth girl but she just doesn't like to stay focused long enough to take pictures.

also pics of

Brownie saying hi and LittleBoy

LittleBoy was as small as a crayon with huge fins, so much so that they were in control of where he went in the tank. He flares with a halfmoon's oval pattern but has a wedge missing, so he's DT mutt. He gets to about 150 right now... it spreads as they get older so I may have someone to tease Sherbert with in the future. When I brought him home he had to go in the girls tank inside a 5-way breeder, kingsley went in the 9 way. LB was not intimidated at all by girls more than ten times his weight!

Also, some pics of my fav newer girl, Orchid:

Orchid seems to consider holding still a mortal sin. The one with the stripes is her contemplating herself amongst reflections of other girls in the end glass.

I find it a little frightening that I have met people with children and drivers licenses who have less perspective on the meaning of their life than some of my girls commonly display.

The shots I take in the sorority are lower light level and often grainy. LB is in one of the 2gal petco hex, so has tons of light.
Thunderloon is offline   Reply With Quote