Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-03-2011, 02:05 PM   #1 
hannah16

Uber Sad ;w;....

Well, I was at Walmart and I stopped by the bettas v.v..Bad Hannah.. And I saw a few cute girls, plus 2-3 CT girls (Never saw them before o.o!), then I was looking at the males, they had a few cuties, and then I finally looked at the bottom shelf to find a dead red CT male! That made me so mad and upset, he could of been Reds brother. So then I look at another red CT male and he was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRETTY!!! He was like a cross of Cresent, Red, and Neptune! He had a red body with some blue marbling near his tail, his tail had WHITE metalics in it, and his top fin, had the spots like Cresent!! It was blue with black spots. Plus, I don't know if it ment he was unhealthy, but he had these EYES that looked like.... Aligator or Cat eyes.. He was so...drop...dead....gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I was with my dad I would of snagged him up! And he was flareing at the mirror..such a cutie..Then I think it was his brother whom was more black/blue/purple/redish that was also a CT, he was flaring too... And they weren't normal CTs, they had like um.. The base of their tails connected, and it extended to about the middle of his tail and spread into rays, and the ends were double rays! He totally gave me the look too.. breaks my heart to know hes just sitting there DX And his brother, such a freakin cutie too............. Everyone is upgrading tanks, so I could divide my 2nd 10g for them two... I'm gonna see if my dad'll take me. Plus I hated there water was full of amonia, I was about to talk to the manager when my mom was like "Hannah! No more bettas! We have to go." I was like v.v...Mom..... So I'm gonna try and go back for them, and if I can't, I'll talk to someone to change their water, cuz that just wasn't right.
hannah16 is offline   Reply With Quote