Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-04-2011, 07:40 AM   #1 
Ariel1719

Payment for AB?

Okay so im here again asking more questions haha. I have fallen in love with a guy over on AB and Im prepared to bite the bullet and get him.. ignoring the cost. Ive tried emailing the seller but he hasn't replied back...maybe thats a bad sign? Anyway, I have a paypal account and my Visa is connected to that so whenever I use my paypal.. it coms out of my visa. Is that an acceptable form of payment? Like does it matter that its a visa? I want to buy this guy ASAP Hes so beautiful I can imagine him getting snatched up quickly... but I dont want to 'buy' him without knowing if I'll actually be able to pay for him! haha
Ariel1719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 10:47 AM   #2 
tracyalexa

I just got one from AB. Haven't actually MADE the payment but am doing it today. As far as I know...all the details are in the body of the ad....transhippers etc. My breeder emailed very quickly...hopefully it will be this smooth the entire time! Good luck!
tracyalexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 12:00 PM   #3 
Ariel1719

And how are you paying? Through paypal? Sorry just curious about how others do it!
Old 04-04-2011, 12:05 PM   #4 
turtle10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel1719 View Post
Okay so im here again asking more questions haha. I have fallen in love with a guy over on AB and Im prepared to bite the bullet and get him.. ignoring the cost. Ive tried emailing the seller but he hasn't replied back...maybe thats a bad sign? Anyway, I have a paypal account and my Visa is connected to that so whenever I use my paypal.. it coms out of my visa. Is that an acceptable form of payment? Like does it matter that its a visa? I want to buy this guy ASAP Hes so beautiful I can imagine him getting snatched up quickly... but I dont want to 'buy' him without knowing if I'll actually be able to pay for him! haha
If you are doing it through paypal it doesn't matter what type of card you use. It just shows up as paypal to the seller. I use Paypal on Aquabid, and I also have a visa, and I have two fishies on the way so yes go for it!

EDIT: Just wondering, what fish is it? I wanna see a pic!
turtle10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 12:16 PM   #5 
Ariel1719

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle10 View Post
If you are doing it through paypal it doesn't matter what type of card you use. It just shows up as paypal to the seller. I use Paypal on Aquabid, and I also have a visa, and I have two fishies on the way so yes go for it!

EDIT: Just wondering, what fish is it? I wanna see a pic!
Ohh no :( He has been bought! What a shame. Oh wait or he was taken down.. that seller has taken down all the bettas for sale? Weird.. well I guess Im on the hunt again for a pretty!
Old 04-04-2011, 04:23 PM   #6 
turtle10

Aw sorry about that. Good luck with your search!
turtle10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 08:17 PM   #7 
JKfish

Buy the fish first, and the seller will email you with the price of the fish plus five dollars for exporting. You pay that via paypal (account doesn't matter). The seller will also ask which transshipper you want.

Jennifer Viveieros, and Linda Olson are supposed to be the best of the best, and Pegasus is a bit sketch... However, once you chose, go check out the trans-shipper's website or page, and then see when they receive shipments. You can expect the next shipment to be received with your fish. The trans-shipper will email you the cost of importing, handling, and shipping. Chose your prefered way of shipping, send the money via paypal, and then the trans-shipper will send you the shipping code and about when you can expect your fish to end up on your doorstep :)

Edit: oops, sorry Ariel, I guess I didn't read correctly. :P I hope you find another beautiful fish soon.
JKfish is offline   Reply With Quote