Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-05-2011, 12:25 AM   #1 
TheCrysCat

Anything funny happen to you guys today?

Ever since I've gotten into high school, I've, well... heard some very strange things. Sadly, most of the things I've heard can't be posted here because of various family-unfriendly content, but a while back a group of my friends overheard this chick ("her face was ORANGE") chewing this guy out, saying "Don't you start with me! Don't you START with me!"

Oh, and the people I sit by in my math class crack me up. Every day, it's pretty much the same pattern: Guy A does something to freak out my friend, K, and Guy B joins in and just the stuff they get into... It's enough to have me simultaneously weep for mankind and because I'm laughing so hard. Again, not much I can say about it without probably offending anyone, but I'll try to find something of worth to post.

So, my question to you guys: anything funny you'd like to share?
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 01:22 AM   #2 
Abby

my bruises have bruises. i have baby sat three times this week, first time was Monday monday night and tuesday, second time friday evening night and saturday and all ov today (tuesday)

last tuesday we went to an indoor kids park.....VERY kid friendly not very adult friendly ESPECIALLY when said child DEMANS and throws a tantrum UNTIL you join her.

so today i got her again with literally 20 minutes notice.
we again hit the kids indoor park. i was only meant to have her a "couple" of hours (2) and i got her at 930am and her mother met us at 245pm,

we went with her to the ice cream place (her mom was giving me a lift home so i tagged along)
i ended up agter niece gave up the icecream with her on my shoulders, her mother was trying to smear ice cream on me so granted i took of kid and all running. charlotte still had icecream in her mouth..... now i need to wash my hair....granted that she thought it was HEAPS funny dribbling a mouth full of ice cream x spit into my long hair!
Abby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 09:09 AM   #3 
TheCrysCat

OMG, I know how you feel about the indoor gym thing. There is one in my area, and I went on it with my nephew because his parents wanted someone to watch him. Fun, right? I was there when I was younger, get to relive childhood memories? Nope. The kid kept on going to the same place over and over again, and then his dad came to get him for dinner and left me to figure my way out of the place.
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote