Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-04-2011, 12:18 PM   #11 
mywingedhorses

Yep, in those last two episodes in book 1. Those were two of my favorite episodes overall. I loved how initially they just seem like fish but then they turn out to be more important.
mywingedhorses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 06:57 PM   #12 
Dixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mywingedhorses View Post
Yep, in those last two episodes in book 1. Those were two of my favorite episodes overall. I loved how initially they just seem like fish but then they turn out to be more important.
Yes, it's always amazing how they make things seem like they aren't important until you realize how important they really are. I think that also applies to real life. We as humans don't realize how important things are until they're gone. It would be nice if humans didn't take things for granted all the time, but it's not the way the world is and I doubt it'll ever be any different. However, we should get back on topic. Today I got over my fear of scaring Dixie to death and held a mirror up to her tank. She didn't do anything at all. (Lol, Dixie you freaked out over nothing...)
Dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 07:03 PM   #13 
Arashi Takamine

I found Akira seems to like flaring at my finger and with my hands clean I'll stick one in the tank and let him flare and chase it. Today he touched my actual skin with his little head. It felt so cool and I felt so happy. I love that little fish. He also knows when I'm about to feed him so he goes up to the top of the tank and waits begging for it. It's soo cute. I wanna eventually get him used to my hand enough that he'll swim through my fingers. I feel so...Just amazed. He keeps surprising me with his courage and personality..I love him so much.

Last edited by Arashi Takamine; 04-05-2011 at 07:07 PM.
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 07:22 PM   #14 
RosyFish

My first Betta, Simba, a Orange Dalmation VT, (RIP) used to let me stick my finger in his bowl while he swam circles around it. : )
Now, my new Betta, Rosy, a Rose Tail beauty, likes to play chase with my finger, and gives kisses.
RosyFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 08:52 PM   #15 
TheCrysCat

Lol, I love how there's a random discussion about Avatar, and I was thinking the same thing about Dixie's avvie xD I WUBBED that show to death, only ever missed one episode from the very beginning, and still love it to this day.

Anyway, I tend not to stick my fingers in the water unless I'm feeling the temperature or fixing a plant or something. What I always do is put my face up to the glass xD
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote