Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-07-2011, 08:56 PM   #2961 
russalka

The design looks great. The backdrop really ties it together.
russalka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 09:03 PM   #2962 
DoNotDeclaw

Betta Fet, I love the style. It's cute in the first pic, it looks like Buddha is looking up at the Betta.
DoNotDeclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 09:13 PM   #2963 
Sweeda88

I like it! It might take him a while to try it. They usually take a few days to get used to it.
Sweeda88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 08:27 AM   #2964 
mitchkin5

I love that addition to your tank!
mitchkin5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 08:34 AM   #2965 
Littlebittyfish

Thankyou for the the nice comments on Milo and Oscars tank you all!
Here is Cleos tank..It is quite the cloudy mess at the moment... (added corys and i'm now having another mini cycle thing going on)

I like my filter baffle though..Instead of using the sponge or water bottle I have ruber banded some plants around the outtake.

Littlebittyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 09:44 AM   #2966 
Narnian

BettaBet: Is that a custom backdrop you made and printed off yourself? Please explain! :) It is very pretty and I've been wanting to make my own background, but wasn't sure how. Is yours waterproof?
Narnian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 10:02 AM   #2967 
Betta Fet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narnian View Post
BettaBet: Is that a custom backdrop you made and printed off yourself? Please explain! :) It is very pretty and I've been wanting to make my own background, but wasn't sure how. Is yours waterproof?
I think you meant me "Betta Fet" (although I meant to sigh up as Betta Fett, I did not notice my own typo)

Anyways, yeah it was a free desktop wallpaper, I resized it in Photoshop then took it to Office Max for printing. $1.20 to print on 11 x 17 card stock. I could have payed the extra 2 bucks to have it laminated but I was not sure if I liked it yet...so if and when I spill water on it I will just have another one printed and get that one laminated.
Betta Fet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 10:37 AM   #2968 
Littlebittyfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betta Fet View Post
I think you meant me "Betta Fet" (although I meant to sigh up as Betta Fett, I did not notice my own typo)

Anyways, yeah it was a free desktop wallpaper, I resized it in Photoshop then took it to Office Max for printing. $1.20 to print on 11 x 17 card stock. I could have payed the extra 2 bucks to have it laminated but I was not sure if I liked it yet...so if and when I spill water on it I will just have another one printed and get that one laminated.
That is a really cool idea!
Littlebittyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 02:44 PM   #2969 
Lion Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebittyfish View Post
That is a really cool idea!
It's a GREAT idea!!! I am usually one for a natural looking tank, but I just LOVE what you have done with the Asian theme!
Lion Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 03:42 PM   #2970 
ollief9

Percy's tank has seen some drastic changes is the past few weeks, including a completely new substrate and a tank rearrange.

I wish I could get a bigger tank for him but my parents are refusing point-blanc. 4 Gallons is too small!!!

The new substrate is silica grit, I've added some green cabomba, removed the apple snail and rearranged everything.
Attached Images

ollief9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, tank