Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-08-2011, 10:28 AM   #1 
windfire

bubble mad betta

hey there so Apsolem and i made the trip home without incident and he's really happy in his spot at my folks house he's building a nest every day its actually got me into a routine now, wake up make tea feed apsolem and Ares and admire Apsolems new nest lol. they really are huge and it really makes my day lol.

this has however sparked his terratorial instincts and i decided to move the white clouds i had with him cos he kept chasing them. soo now the white clouds live with Ares who considering he was my stroppy bugger is handling it very well. they are relaxed enough that they exploring the tank individually which is a good sign and Ares is leaving them alone which surprised me no end lol. i just have to replace one of my ballasts (one got fried) and then i'll tank pics of Ares tank and Apsolems though Apsolems home is in a bit of disarray. i plan to do a bunch of stuff to Apsolems tank when i get back to varsity again.

anyway just thought i'd share my bubble crazy betta. i've never had a betta that built so many nests. oh and horror one of my lps emailed me to say their halfmoon shipment came in this week and do i want to come and look. i'm currently resisting cos i dont have the space for another boy but its oh so very hard! lol
windfire is offline   Reply With Quote