Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-08-2011, 05:06 PM   #11 
tokala

AH HA! When I got home today I went strait to the fish tank to start my water changes. Just to be sure I pulled out my flashlight and saw something I had either missed before, or is recent in the last few days. Since Diablo is already metallic, it may just be part of his natural shimmer. Does the gold shine around his pectoral fins and face look anything like velvet? I am not trying to fight anyone's advice, I just want to make sure before I do a water change.
Attached Images

tokala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 08:04 PM   #12 
tokala

Ugh sorry, those picts turned out huge and i can't figure out how to delete them. these are the same ones but smaller with the area in question highlighted.
Attached Images

tokala is offline   Reply With Quote