Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-10-2011, 04:41 AM   #2991 
ollief9

Nice tanks everyone!
ollief9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 06:38 AM   #2992 
cjayBetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix91 View Post
Sorry i just saw these now. Thanks. Yes, i knitted it myself. It was meant for the cats but i think i'll make them a new different one.
I would LOVE the pattern for that? Where did you find it?
cjayBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 01:41 PM   #2993 
Neil D

10 Gal

My betta and neons share a ten gallon heated/filtered. You can kind of see the unnamed betta in the center rock, and the neons to the right of it. Pretty good for a 13 year old, huh?
Attached Images

Neil D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 01:44 PM   #2994 
Cassandra90

Neil that looks huge. I have a ten gallon too. I like the natural look a lot. The only thing I can see is just add some more plants (silk ones).

Good Luck!
Cassandra90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 01:44 PM   #2995 
Betta Fet

So I got Lino a Marimo Ball and a fake Bonsi. He loves the tree, sits under it or on it all the time (when he is not searching for the hidden exit he is convinced is on the side wall...). He even built his first bubble nest shortly after I gave it to him.

Also finally caught him using the cave...

I also picked up this (1/2 off clearance plus it matches his motif) but I'm not sure if I want to use it yet. It is kind of big for his tank. Of course he seem to like it from this side of the glass.

Cutie...

Betta Fet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 01:48 PM   #2996 
Neil D

10 Gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra90 View Post
Neil that looks huge. I have a ten gallon too. I like the natural look a lot. The only thing I can see is just add some more plants (silk ones).

Good Luck!
He sometimes sleeps on the taller "branches"(?) of the plant. I find it quite amusing. I dont know why...
Old 04-10-2011, 02:00 PM   #2997 
Cassandra90

Mine mostly sleeps in his pants too.
Here is a photo of my 10 gallon. The water is a bit cloudy due to the water change recently done and I have a water bottle baffling my filter so the current wont be to strong for my betta.
Cassandra90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 02:01 PM   #2998 
PewPewPew

Nice tanks, you two!

And Neil, def. look around for a few more plants. The tetras need a moderately planted tank in order to live well and not be stressed. Real or fake work, and the $2 silk plants from petco work really well. I had them when I had tetras and they loved it.
PewPewPew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 02:02 PM   #2999 
Gizmothefreaky

Here is my tank, ten gallon heated and filtered with weekly water changed (i am due for another one in the next day or so too... nitrates are a touch too close to stress for my tastes)

In here i have Spot the CT on the left, Twitch the DT in the middle, and Willy the VT on the right. :3
Gizmothefreaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 02:03 PM   #3000 
Neil D

@ PewPewPew

Is java fern/moss easy to care for? Even just floating? Going to the LFS today, hopefully will be able to get some plants.

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, tank