Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-11-2011, 02:43 PM   #21 
Ethan

I will take that part out and might add it to the tips
Ethan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 02:43 PM   #22 
turtle10

Where would you even put them? They really don't need to be harvested ahead of time. You harvest them when you are going to give them to the fry.
turtle10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 02:45 PM   #23 
1fish2fish

I would also seriously take your grammar into consideration. I know your young but I can barely understand what your typing. Use spell check, punctuation, and full sentences. Paragraphs also help because walls of text are hard to read.

Still not sure who is going to buy the information when they can get it for free
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 02:55 PM   #24 
bettafish15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fish2fish View Post
I would also seriously take your grammar into consideration. I know your young but I can barely understand what your typing. Use spell check, punctuation, and full sentences. Paragraphs also help because walls of text are hard to read.

Still not sure who is going to buy the information when they can get it for free
+1,000,000,000,000. This whole post.
bettafish15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 03:05 PM   #25 
turtle10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fish2fish View Post

I completely agree.
Old 04-11-2011, 03:31 PM   #26 
Ethan

It was going to be $3 only Oh, 1fish2fish I try to it's just that I get so many replies to fast I do great in grammar I'm usaully in a hurry and before I get to go back and fix it someone else replies. I always try to do my best but will try to go back and hurry to fix it. I have to do it in English class it would take me so long to typing fixing clauses and such.

I don't need spell check I'm not trying to be mean or anything but I do the best as I can while typing fast

btw Turtle I love your avatar is it a golden snail or a apple snail?

Last edited by Ethan; 04-11-2011 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Oh, missspelling
Old 04-11-2011, 03:39 PM   #27 
turtle10

It is two ramshorn snails. But I agree with others about the price thing. I don't think it is a good idea to sell breeding information. There is already so much out there for free that it isn't worth the three bucks, especially since it isn't coming from very experienced breeders.
Old 04-11-2011, 03:42 PM   #28 
Ethan

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle10 View Post
It is two ramshorn snails. But I agree with others about the price thing. I don't think it is a good idea to sell breeding information. There is already so much out there for free that it isn't worth the three bucks, especially since it isn't coming from very experienced breeders.
tryin to offend me after all my reading!? Oh, I'm just kidding ok its free I'll just share it with other betta hobbyist and maybe enter it in 4-H someone needs to teach those fellos about betta fish
Old 04-11-2011, 03:44 PM   #29 
turtle10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
tryin to offend me after all my reading!? Oh, I'm just kidding ok its free I'll just share it with other betta hobbyist and maybe enter it in 4-H someone needs to teach those fellos about betta fish
Haha I read that first part and I was like no please don't be offended! Lol you really should enter it to the 4-H, I know a lot of animals get mistreated there :(
Old 04-11-2011, 03:47 PM   #30 
dramaqueen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by denaliwind View Post
Hey, your enthusiasm is great and your motivation to help others is fantastic. But, I also feel that there is already plenty of really good information out there from really experienced people. If you don't have the experience and your facts are a little off, maybe just leave it to the pros. ;) I say this in the nicest way possible, lol. :)
+1.Also +1 what 1fish2fish said. I'd rather get my info from the breeders on this forum who would gladly give advice for free.

Last edited by dramaqueen; 04-11-2011 at 03:50 PM.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote