Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-10-2011, 03:40 PM   #31 
turtle10

Oohh pictures please!
turtle10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 03:48 PM   #32 
TheCrysCat

Coming up ;) My mom's snail vase thing is really cool. Here's some pictures of it sans fish:

TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 04:01 PM   #33 
TheCrysCat

And little Zoiya:

Old 04-10-2011, 04:28 PM   #34 
Ethan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfish View Post
When our pool is out of service from like September to March it gets tad poles (this is Florida, so winter is a loose term, haha). They're sooo cute and good at getting rid of mosquito larvae! It's fun to watch them develop. When we drain the pool to get it back to being swimmable, if some are still in there, we take them out and put them in tupperware tubs to finish growing.

During summer, the frogs lay eggs allll around the pool and live in any crevice they can find around the pool. It pisses my dad off, haha. I guess being around the chlorine doesn't bother them enough to leave! The eggs never hatch, though. But that could be because my dad always destroys their nests.

I live in Fl. too the last winter though where I lived it got down to 29 degrees farinheit it is a nice summer and spring here though I get to my bushcrafting when it's cold out
Ethan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 05:00 PM   #35 
kfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
I live in Fl. too the last winter though where I lived it got down to 29 degrees farinheit it is a nice summer and spring here though I get to my bushcrafting when it's cold out
It gets down to around 15-20 where I go to school, but never for very long. I don't think anything above 50 degrees is nice, haha. XD
kfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 09:48 PM   #36 
vaygirl

Aw! Cute lil frogs! I can't wait to see more pics. How adorable!!!!!

I'm not far from NYC (40 mins by train). I could NEVER live in FL or TX. My Mom's in St. Petes and she keeps asking me to join her there. I'm an irish, english, german girl. I'm so white I glow. I've got no business being anywhere that warm, humid, or sunny. :P
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 09:51 PM   #37 
TheCrysCat

^Me too. I'm Irish, German, Scottish, Welsh, Swedish, and a tad Native American, and I glow under blacklights :D And yet I live in Arid-zona.
Old 04-11-2011, 09:59 PM   #38 
vaygirl

Frankly I don't know how ya stand it. :) My husband is part Lenape indian, irish and german. He glows and then turns dark red all summer long. Lol!
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 10:02 PM   #39 
TheCrysCat

I dont know how i stand it, either xP Mostly, stay inside all summer. When necessary, run from house into car, from car into store, and then reverse. And when the car AC turns on... holy crap, the hot air that gets blasted on you D: I'd love to move to Europe when I'm older, but I may have to settle for just somewhere up north.