Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-16-2011, 04:27 PM   #11 
Gizmothefreaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScurvyGoat View Post
Ah but they DO! On my frog forum one member was lucky enough to spot a true albino ADF. We're all on pins and needles as it needed some babying due to bad conditions. We're hoping it will get to full health so he can possibly breed. There's a good sized market for them as they are all but non-existant. Not one of the MANY frog enthusiasts had seen one before so it was really quite exciting.

My ACFs are one of each! And I think Tupac may actually be a girl. S/He is the smaller one, and albino, but is starting to get the tell tale tail (lol). Tupac will swim right into my hand and chill there while I hand feed them guppies and crickets.

Do you have AIM or an E-Mail we could froggy chat with? I feel bad bumping this thread up in the Sick forum. I can send you some pics of my Amphibian Vacuums. =]

AIM- WeaselWarCry
E-Mail- Route-37@hotmail.com

Wow! Tell me more on AIM, i added you, but my screen name is Gizmothewierd on AIM. :3
Gizmothefreaky is offline   Reply With Quote