Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-18-2011, 07:11 PM   #1 
lilchiwolf

Question My Trans shipper

I am having usues getting a hold of Linda Olso. I talked to her on the phone before I bought my fish to confirm price. I sent her and email as requested with a few questions asking when she gets the fish to let me know and to let me know when she ships it out. That was on Saturday.

I sent her another email asking if she got my last one....and still no reply. She is all paid in full and the breeder sent the fish over Sunday morning.

Should I worry? Or should I maybe call her again? I just really want to be home when the fish comes so he's not sitting on the from porch.

If anyone else uses her as a trans shipper please let me know!
lilchiwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 07:53 PM   #2 
lilchiwolf

bump^^^
Old 04-18-2011, 08:00 PM   #3 
tracyalexa

Sorry your having issues. I've heard good things about her BUT I was going to use her and I guess she was having some personal issues (based on her email) and was extremely short with me. So, I went with Jennifer and she was great. Hope you find out something soon!
tracyalexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 08:01 PM   #4 
lilchiwolf

If I don't get the fish by tomorrow I am going to call her again...cause I am not getting any email replies and its making me frustrated....
Old 04-18-2011, 08:03 PM   #5 
DarkMoon17

I spoke to linda today. She has limited access to the computer since she has been in and out of the hospital. They did get the latest shipment of bettas so yours should be in there. She usually ships on Tuesdays so you should get him on Thursday or Friday :) Here are the phone numbers of the people who work with her: Brad Brines 720-620-6119 and Audra Parker 720-833-1722

I wouldn't worry too much.
-DM17
DarkMoon17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 08:06 PM   #6 
lilchiwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMoon17 View Post
I spoke to linda today. She has limited access to the computer since she has been in and out of the hospital. They did get the latest shipment of bettas so yours should be in there. She usually ships on Tuesdays so you should get him on Thursday or Friday :) Here are the phone numbers of the people who work with her: Brad Brines 720-620-6119 and Audra Parker 720-833-1722

I wouldn't worry too much.
-DM17
oh good! thank you so much! wow, will he be in the box for that long? I know they can last a while...but should he be ok?
Old 04-18-2011, 08:16 PM   #7 
DarkMoon17

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilchiwolf View Post
oh good! thank you so much! wow, will he be in the box for that long? I know they can last a while...but should he be ok?
If they are concerned about the water quality, they usually re-bag before shipment. I just got a shipment of 6 fish from her last Friday. They rebagged all of mine since they didn't ship them until Thurs (express shipping for Fri arrival). They even put a piece of wild almost leaf in all the bags to make the water quality A++. There was 1 DOA but I have no idea why (linda said they had all been healthy before shipment). You just never know with fish. Bettas usually do fine even when shipped priority though.
-DM17
DarkMoon17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 11:04 AM   #8 
lilchiwolf

Is there anyway I could get the shipping # from her? I am not sure I'll be home in time to pick him up cause my work scheduled me from 2-6pm Thursday and 10-6pm Friday. My roommates wont be home till 6pm either and I know UPS...or FedX always gets to my house by 4-5p at least. I rather be able to pick him up then have him sitting on the porch.

Should I call her or the #'s above^
Old 04-20-2011, 01:07 PM   #9 
lilchiwolf

GOOD NEWS!

he is safe and sound with Brad. I talked to his girlfriend and gave her all my info. She is shipping the fish today for me and I should get him Friday. She said he looks great.

Sucky part is I work till 6 that day to he is going to be on the front porch for a few hours. She said that she will make sure he is toasty warm in his box, so I should have no worry. I hope he will be ok :/

I am going to leave a towel outside and the the UPS to put him under it to block from any wind. My roommates will be home before me that day so I will also have then take the fish and set him in my toasty room.

I will update if all goes well ^_^