Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-20-2011, 04:08 PM   #11 
nowzem

Hahahaha, OM that is too cute and funny and the pic of him flirting with Caroline-heehee that just made my day LOLOLOL! <3
nowzem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 10:03 PM   #12 
Luimeril

King Steve is about to get SUPER upgraded! from a one gallon, way up to a 10! i'm scrubbing the 10 down good, since we cut the filter off and let it do it's thing after mom's tetras died. >.>; i've got the gravel soaking in aquarium salt water right now, and the tank itself is drying after a good scrub down with scalding water and aquarium salt. :d now, we just gotta figure out what kinds of fish to buy. i know my niece wants a snail, and an aquarium stocking calculator said that a school of neons and a snail, with King Steve will be perfectly fine, but neons are so..... .____. i dunno. >.> boring? i never had them.
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 08:00 AM   #13 
artes

You could go black neons. They're a bit more interesting than regular ones.
artes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 08:38 AM   #14 
Bettaluver4evr

WOW, a 10 gallon! That's soooo neat. Wish I could do that! The first pic completely confused me, I was like... um, That statue looks like a girl, but it's missing a couple of things. In the chest area. I'mma girl, I'd know. LOL. Then it said it's a guy, and I'm like dude! That dress (guys call it toga or robes :)) is tooooo short, and you shave your legs? Poor guy. Theeeeen I read the backstory, and I started laughing. Why are twin boys bad, but a twin boy and girl good? :) Funny. :D Poor King Steve! His girl has got a guy. Kinda. LOL. They look great though! Can't wait to see the 10 gallon. :D Caroline is so cute! Saw her on youtube.
Bettaluver4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 02:36 PM   #15 
Luimeril

yep. :d Bridget's a boy. >.>

oh, yeah! :O i got the gravel soaking, gonna rinse it for the last time today. then, i gotta scrub the decor, and the filter. .___. it's got....... something.... growing on it. x-X eewwwww!!!! good thing i have rubber gloves! i'll have to ask the guy at the pet store what kinda fishies are peaceful enough to live with a betta. depending on what guy's working, i'll get good advice. :d
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote