Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-21-2011, 06:55 AM   #11 
fleetfish
Member
 
fleetfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
All of the fishies are doing their morning wigglies because they are hungry and trying to get my attention for who will be fed first :D
fleetfish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 08:41 PM   #12 
Bettaluver4evr
Member
 
Bettaluver4evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Luna is a wiggly wriggler! :) My boys get excited, but she really does wiggle! She barely focuses, just goes crazy like "fooooooood! Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom!" Haha.
Bettaluver4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 08:53 PM   #13 
Seka
Member
 
Seka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Bluffton, SC
Dodo has been a wiggler from day one. He wiggles whenever mom and I come into the room.
Seka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:52 PM   #14 
Nutt007
Member
 
Nutt007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Five light-years southwest of Pluto
Even when I just LOOK at Bloom, he wiggles! :D
Nutt007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 10:01 PM   #15 
CyerRyn
Member
 
CyerRyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: FDL, WI
My sons Betta wiggles at me when I walk into the kitchen 75% of the time (the other 25% I think he's sleeping). He'll start to wiggle and then I'll put my face to the glass and he FLARES at me! What a little stinker. It's really cute though wish I could get a picture of it. I feel bad when I have to vacuum he swims all over his bowl when I do it, same for when I just run some water in the sink.
CyerRyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 12:42 PM   #16 
GienahClarette
Member
 
GienahClarette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Sir Crispin is a big wriggler. He does it every time I walk up to the tank after being gone for a while, and just likes to wiggle in plants for fun, it seems. Sometimes he wiggles in the gravel for a little bit. Maybe it feels good? xD

We have this thing where he'll start wiggling and I'll just encourage it. I'll get really close to the tank and start gushing "Mr. Fishy! Who's a fishy Mr. Fishy? Who's the bestest fishyfishyfishy? You are! You are!" and he'll spazz out more. It'll continue for a few more seconds before he's like 'ok, I'm done with this now,' and goes to chillax somewhere in the tank. I think he likes it. xD
GienahClarette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 03:42 PM   #17 
Silverfang
Member
 
Silverfang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Newfoundland
my Scuzi does his feed me wiggle/dance, it's too cute and he knows it, the lil stinker
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.