Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-20-2011, 04:03 PM   #51 
Thunderloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueHaven View Post
One funny thing my female did the other day:
I was playing around and decided to stare at her funny and grin, she stared back (she does that, she will look at me for a long time harldy moving), and then turned away. Well I kept watching her swim about and she turned around and literally gave me this look like, "Will you STOP it?"
lol
Or more like "put out or fight!" A new girl I got last week greeted her shadow on the desk five times (I use single bulb led desk lamp, makes sharp shadows) and then was angry and "refused" to look at the shadow. I could tell she kept noticing it.
Thunderloon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:00 AM   #52 
lunawatsername

haha bettas are awesome :DDD

Nahh, my male VT, likes to play with his filter. he'll let the intake thing grab him up, then break away and do it again. he goes to the top and swims against the current, and sometimes he just stays right next to the top of the filter and lets the current blow on his fins xDD
Meekish, my female VT, is my super shy lil baby, she likes to go hide behind her plant when i come toward her tank, then pop out at me, and rush back. tag your it!xDD so cute <3
lunawatsername is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 02:37 AM   #53 
Arashi Takamine

Maka splashes when she eats. So I'll here a plip after she goes for it. She also comes up to the top of the tank and watch me waving her little fins as if to say: "Feeed mee Seymour!" Which usually the begging works..
Aki he swims around he does wiggle dances for me he comes up to the glass immedietly. He also is a master at building bubble nests.
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote