Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-06-2011, 11:45 PM   #21 
LolaQuigs

Yeah, I've been looking at their auctions a lot recently. A lot of people jumped on Hopdiggity's offer, there aren't many of her fish left! Chard isn't far from where I live; I would have no problem doing the cheaper priority shipping so I'd end up getting a very low-priced AB fish if I bought from him...but sadly all of his doubletails (I'm really hoping to find a doubletail) on AB right now aren't colors I'm really looking for. In general the doubletail section of AB is looking pretty picked over right now. :/
LolaQuigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 11:49 PM   #22 
Luimeril

i ADORE one of Hopdiggity's DTs. Dx but, by the time i'm ready to buy a new betta, he'll be long gone. ;A; i'm hoping Chard has some lovely girls later on. i wanna try my hand at a sorority. :d
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 04:52 PM   #23 
laughing

Lola- PM him. I've been trying to obtain one of his for nearly a month now. I just can't find one I LOVE that he has for sale. All the ones I want from him he's keeping, LOL!! But he has sooo many fish, he doesn't post them all on AB. So message him that you want DTs and he'd probably send you a butt load of pictures!
laughing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 06:13 PM   #24 
SashimiBetta

Smile Finding THE ONE.

That betta is pretty! But, if you are second guessing yourself - That tells you, he isn't the one, sadly.

They say, if you find THE ONE, you will know it. If your second guessing yourself, than maybe he isn't.

Hope I helped.
SashimiBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 06:23 PM   #25 
Luimeril

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing View Post
Lola- PM him. I've been trying to obtain one of his for nearly a month now. I just can't find one I LOVE that he has for sale. All the ones I want from him he's keeping, LOL!! But he has sooo many fish, he doesn't post them all on AB. So message him that you want DTs and he'd probably send you a butt load of pictures!
he's a pretty cool guy, and offers deals for forum users sometimes. :3 i adore alot of his girls, and keep my eyes glued to his AB page. when i'm ready for more bettas, i think i'll buy from him. :d
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote