Old 05-07-2011, 12:37 PM   #11 
SillyCone

Well... No..

>.>!

Fox me.
SillyCone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 12:42 PM   #12 
CyerRyn

Just keep an eye on him. I bet he's loving the warmer water regardless. If he seems more happy than he was before then I wouldn't worry too much.
CyerRyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 12:51 PM   #13 
SillyCone

he is, he looks like a child that is tired but doesn't want to sleep, he goes to the bottom, rests for like 5 seconds the rush around the vase, looks at me then breaths, haha. He's biting the gravel a bit though, idk if that's normal.

But he is sure alot more active, his fins are slightly better, maybe is because of extreme habitats that his fins are so shrank?
Old 05-07-2011, 12:54 PM   #14 
CyerRyn

When their in shock, uncomfortable (scared),or sick they tend to clamp up their fins. Almost all mine have done that their first day or two after purchasing them, but once they get comfy and feeling better they'll start flirting with you with their gorgeous fins. My crown tail.. if I say his name he'll fan out his fins for me then clamp them up. What a tease!
CyerRyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 06:47 AM   #15 
SillyCone

Again I just wrote on youtube so I will just copy paste the video description:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVqIuWXFDu0

This is his old aquarium, where I put him while I'm changing his water, you can see his temporary vase in the background, the water was conditioning so I keep him in there for about 10 mins.

I just noticed his pectoral fins are also a bit strange, specially the left one, I'm going right now to the pet store to buy a heater that isn't coming with my aquarium so I think I will buy also some sort of medicine for his fins.

I saw that one that is for yellowish dust on the fins, this might be his problem, at least looks like it.

I hope he gets better. Wish me luck!