Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Memorials
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-07-2011, 06:51 AM   #1 
KellFish

Unhappy My little trooper... Gone...

My boy, Bruce, left this world last night. While I was asleep! I never got to say goodbye...
I think I should have known it was his time. When his water was changed yesterday he did what he always does, sucks up all the bubbles on the sides of the tank, he wouldn't even eat when doing this. He also was floating sideways- a definate give away that it was his time? I think so. I had him for to short of a time... I never got to see him flare... I saw him wiggle the last time I saw him...

I want to think that he's under the rainbiw bridge, but I also want to think he's still with me.
KellFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 08:15 PM   #2 
FuulieQ

:( I'm sorry about your boy. I knew immediately when it was Freed's time to go, I knew he wouldn't last the night... it's hard looking at your pets and just knowing...
FuulieQ is offline   Reply With Quote