Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-09-2011, 12:28 PM   #1 
SillyCone

I just killed myself with a knife

uuugh, I was trying to separate 2 frozen hamburgers with a pointed knife... I did manage to divide alright, with 2cms of the knife going inside my left hand.. I hurt alot, then as I saw my blood pounding out I started to feel woozy I went to my parents room, because somehow is where we put all the medicine on... well 80% of it and called my brother, I was almost fainting lol! he cleaned it, passed some med and a band-aid.. It hurts but the bleed stopped, now I only have the right hand to type on.. :C
SillyCone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 12:34 PM   #2 
Burd

Reminds me of when I worked at Boston Market when I was 16. I seemed to be the only person who could manage to cut their frozen desserts into thirds without it ending up a friggin' disaster. I mean seriously, how hard is that?

So anyway, I'd been there for a year and I couldn't find the mit thing I was supposed to wear to protect my opposite hand so I put on a thin plastic glove. Guess what came next! 8D

Sliced the top of my index and middle finger of my left hand off. It was awesome.
Burd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 12:36 PM   #3 
SillyCone

oooooouchie
Old 05-09-2011, 02:23 PM   #4 
tsoto80

I have 3 different scars on the palm of my left hand all from different incidents. The last one I did back in 2001 from when I was trying to get an avocado seed out by stabbing it with the pointy end (the tip). The knife miss the seed went down the side of the seed and stabbed me. Blood was squirting everywhere!! Even on the ceiling lol had to get stitches. Ever since then I been scared to cut things while its in my hand. I also use a spoon to get the seed out of the avocado now lol
tsoto80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 10:20 PM   #5 
Littlebittyfish

I was sewing some costumes for a parade and I ended up messing something up last minute...last minute rush rush fix...undo seams...I ended up stabbing a seam ripper through the skin between my thumb and index finger!
The other night I was making a coconut cave for my fish tank...I had no idea how difficult it was to get the coconut "meat" out of that darn thing...I managed to crack it open and mess around with a few different knives before i was like HEY I GOT AN IDEA! I'm gonna use the grapefruit spoon! I ended up cutting myself with a spoon...
Littlebittyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 04:31 AM   #6 
SillyCone

hahahaha you know you can open a coconut with a candy, dont you?
Old 05-10-2011, 05:06 AM   #7 
CTMongo

wowee is it heald up? far 2cm shizz stuff that!

far iv had several close calls at my old work. (I was a boner at pork meat works) a couple of times my knife has slipd from getting a piece out of my top tray and almot got me in the face. lol iv poked myself a few times threw my glove lol..
CTMongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 12:00 PM   #8 
SillyCone

well, it's bleeding a bit when I force my hand, but nothing serious, you can say it's healed. xD
Old 05-11-2011, 10:14 AM   #9 
CyerRyn

Hope it's healing nicely. I never really cut myself with knives, though I have had a spoon and a 1/2 filled mug thrown at my head before. Well, my ex picked up a fan and threw that at me too.. but my roomie got him back with a vacuum to the head. The worst bloody accident I was in was when I was really young and my brother chased me with one of those desk chairs w/wheels and cuz it was cheap the wheel popped off and the metal bar landed right on my foot and cut about 2 inches wide, 2-3cm deep. Still got a pretty scar. ;)
CyerRyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 02:52 PM   #10 
SillyCone

been 15 days, my hand yet recovering, cant do some movements with my last 2 fingers and guess what>?

I just cut myself for the very first time with a tuna can, and on my other hand, middle finger's knuckle.... hurts so much, took a bit of struggle to stop the bleeding.

I feel like under a voodoo stuff, i mean, i always make tuna paste, like once a week then this happens... Ugh, cant use my right hand rghit now. :C