Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-25-2011, 11:17 PM   #1 
Like You

Would WalMart get mad..

Would WalMart (or any other store that sells beta fish) get mad if I cleaned their beta cups? And fed them?

:3
Like You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:23 PM   #2 
Luimeril

depends on how much they care. :d some on here, have done it, with employees watching, without a word. some, got fussed at, so they fussed back, and went about their cleaning. i think they would, if the manager saw you, but you just gotta tell them "if i don't do it, they'll die in poo water, so i'm helping them out, since no one here OBVIOUSLY CARES." (gotta say that last bit, 'since no one here obviously cares', all loud. xD). x:
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:38 PM   #3 
laughing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luimeril View Post
i think they would, if the manager saw you, but you just gotta tell them "if i don't do it, they'll die in poo water, so i'm helping them out, since no one here OBVIOUSLY CARES." (gotta say that last bit, 'since no one here obviously cares', all loud. xD). x:
+1 FTW XD

Priceless. It will b an epidemic.
laughing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:52 PM   #4 
BettaGirl290

i have to agree with luimeril!
BettaGirl290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:13 AM   #5 
carzz

I've thought of doing this. Just mixing up some good water, and go at like 2 am. Put the water in my purse, and do it....
carzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:53 PM   #6 
tsoto80

this question made me laugh only because I have done it. I got gallon water before took t over to the fish section poured 3/4 of the water out of the nastiest cups and put the clean water in it (I put the dirty water in small ugly betta "tank" they were selling). I quickly put the gallon of water I used at the end of the aisle so it wouldnt look like I was guilty I then watch them for a few minutes to make sure they were okay. Thankfully I did not get caught. Wasnt expecting to either its not like they tend to the fish aisle anyways. lol I was worried they were watching the cameras though
tsoto80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:20 PM   #7 
JKfish

The worst that can happen is that you get kicked out of Walmart.... The walmart near me has some nasty employees; Around December they kicked out the chorus kids who were singing in their parking lot to raise money for needy kids. If your walmart is pretty relaxed and not as evil, then I say you should try :)
JKfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:38 PM   #8 
tsoto80

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKfish View Post
The worst that can happen is that you get kicked out of Walmart.... The walmart near me has some nasty employees; Around December they kicked out the chorus kids who were singing in their parking lot to raise money for needy kids. If your walmart is pretty relaxed and not as evil, then I say you should try :)
buncha scrooges!! lol
tsoto80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:40 PM   #9 
carzz

I say we all should do it anyway. Think about it, they are bringing it on themselves, aren't they? They are the ones who cant take the minute and a half to change each cup....
carzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:41 PM   #10 
Like You

Quote:
Originally Posted by carzz View Post
I say we all should do it anyway. Think about it, they are bringing it on themselves, aren't they? They are the ones who cant take the minute and a half to change each cup....
I'm most certainly going to do it : D
Like You is offline   Reply With Quote