Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-26-2011, 11:02 AM   #11 
newarkhiphop

can you post a link to your aquabid page??
newarkhiphop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:57 PM   #12 
laughing

I all suggest you buy from him! His fish are even more stunning in real life... The pictures just can't do those fish justice. You don't see in those pics the metallic, the steel, or the blending of colors.
laughing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:04 PM   #13 
Ethan

Ya his fish are beautiful Chard is the best sellers on Aquabid!!!!!!
Ethan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 02:30 PM   #14 
Chard56

Females

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunawatsername View Post
wow i cant believe i didnt see this, i actually emailed you about some females that i want to get (unfortunately cant get them this week, hopefully youll still have the ones i wanted when i get my check in a couple weeks :/) anyway,it was just wied to me that i literally just talked to you yesterday then saw you on here, small world lol

your bettas are gorgeous, by the way :)
I have quite a few males AND females so just let me know when you're ready and I can make you a nice deal on a sorority. By the way, thank you; I'm gald you think they are gorgeous!
Chard56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 02:37 PM   #15 
Chard56

Shipping to the USA only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
Im wondering do you guys just ship in the usa or worldwide? and how does worldwide shipping work?
I only ship to the U.S. I am not a transshipper, sorry. I have no idea how that works. I'm busy enough answering questions about my Bettas on 7 different forums and Aquabid as well as feeding and caring for 1,500 Bettas. I do everything myself including the shipping so I don't think I want to take on the added responsibility of international shipping. That would cut way into my sleep time and I like my sleep too much! LOL!
Old 05-26-2011, 02:43 PM   #16 
Chard56

Shipping to Canada?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel1719 View Post
Ya and how bout shipping to Canada? :) BEAUTIFUL fish.
I have checked with the post office and I am not allowed to ship live fish over the border. I've had several inquiries about that and I understand that it's expensive to pay a transshipper. If you ask around on all the different Betta forums I'm sure you can find someone near you that is willing to sell you some at a fair price.
Old 05-26-2011, 02:56 PM   #17 
Chard56

Aquabid and youtube

Quote:
Originally Posted by newarkhiphop View Post
can you post a link to your aquabid page??
Jaws is sooo handsome! I've been trying to stay away from Red Bettas even though I like the color but the more I see like yours the more I want to include them in a separate breeding program. If you go to the Aquabid home page and click on Doubletails (that's usually the shortest list) then click on my user name Chard56 that will take you to my auctions. Then you can click on the Betta desciption you want to look at then click back and pick another one. That way you can see all my auctions without having to look through the entire section. Here's a link to one of my Betta slideshows on youtube YouTube - ‪Richard's Bettas‬‏

Last edited by Chard56; 05-26-2011 at 03:16 PM.
Old 05-26-2011, 03:53 PM   #18 
Wyvern

Thanks Chard, I will just keep looking or see if I cant convince one of my LPS (I know one imports marine fish from all over.) We seem to get mostly veiltails in south africa, but Ive been put into contact with someone who lives about 30mins from me who breeds bettas. So as soon as I can afford it I will go visit him :D
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 04:34 PM   #19 
cajunamy
Banned

I gotta vouch for Chard as well - I have 2 girls from him and they are beautiful and so healthy
cajunamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 04:36 PM   #20 
FuulieQ

Wow, that blue and yellow boy is GORGEOUS! I wish the pics were better, though, sometimes it's a bit hard to see detail.

I'd totally get one if I had the space and funds. As it is, my one betta slot is occupied at the moment. :P
FuulieQ is offline   Reply With Quote