* the tank is a 10 gallon one
* water changes are every Monday, between 10% and 50%
* the water temp according to our one is 85.4F but we think its broken, it feels really cold, we bought him a new heater recently too.
* the filter is an aqua-tech 5-15 power filter
* no live plants
* additives used are, nutrafin cycle, nutrafin waste control and nutrafin aqua plus
* his appetite is usually good, he has one or two blood worms a day except for Wednesdays, right now he doesn't eat at all unless you get him near the top of the tank.
* he has been sick for a few days now, maybe 3 or four and we've treated him with aquarium salt and betta fix medication, not much change.
my husband said he looks bloated around the gills, like his head is bigger and he said he has discoloration around his head, body, but his fins look fine.