Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-08-2011, 12:40 PM   #3991 
TheCrysCat

It's amazing how people change, isn't it? Someone could be your best friend one second and turn into the biggest mean girl the next.
Rant: No, friend #1, #2 is not going to apologize to you for something that happened at the beginning of freshman year. This is, most likely, because she doesn't freaking remember it. You don't have to bring up the one thing she said to you every single time that I mention her.
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 03:16 PM   #3992 
dramaqueen
Banned

I don't understand how 76 year old women can be so hateful and jealous of others and spread gossip about them. I think my neighbor has some serious mental problems. No wonder her exhusband left her for another woman!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 03:24 PM   #3993 
Romad
TFK Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
I don't understand how 76 year old women can be so hateful and jealous of others and spread gossip about them. I think my neighbor has some serious mental problems. No wonder her exhusband left her for another woman!
Don't you hate people like that?? She must be really unhappy with her life if she feels the need to lash out at other people who don't deserve it. That doesn't excuse her behavior but happy well adjusted people just don't do those things.

You and your mom should just smile and laugh at her. Think how fast that will diffuse the situation if she doesn't get the reaction she wants.

Then think of a way to put a few cans of opened tuna fish in her air conditioner or something
Romad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 05:14 PM   #3994 
TheCrysCat

Ex lax. Chocolate flavored. Cookies. Offer them as a peace offering, butter her up, and leave.
Old 06-08-2011, 11:06 PM   #3995 
Arashi Takamine

I'm with Crys! Give her the ol' laxative cookies!

Edit: We lost power briefly. I need to go check and see if the heaters are working.
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 11:16 PM   #3996 
TheCrysCat

Shoot, I hope the fish are okay. And I'm shocked that young people can be so full of hate, too - not typical teenage nastiness, but actual hate. This girl who is friends with one of my best friends *always* has something nasty to say about people. Conviently, she tells said best friend, who has told me :P She described it as not being like a friend of ours who just likes to rant, but "way more dark and hateful." said girl also has confirmed mental problems. Yeah, she's totally sweet to my face, telling me how pretty I am and such things, but when my back's turned... It's all "guys don't like her because she makes perverted jokes, she's so obsessive". All of these nasty things, and she doesn't even have the balls to say it to my face. So glad she's going to another school next year.
Old 06-08-2011, 11:42 PM   #3997 
dramaqueen
Banned

My neighbor actually says things to my face but I've always kept my mouth shut but not anymore!!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 11:43 PM   #3998 
TheCrysCat

Eeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxlllllllllaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxx . That, or chew her out for being so nasty >:D
Old 06-08-2011, 11:44 PM   #3999 
metalbetta

Daiquiri is not doing well at all... She's developed full blown dropsy and has been hiding under her bridge all night. I have an awful feeling I won't be seeing her in the morning. Tomorrow also happens to be my anniversary. I think it's going to be a day of mixed feelings.
metalbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 11:47 PM   #4000 
TheCrysCat

I'm so sorry :(

Tags
bettathanyou