Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-15-2011, 02:00 AM   #21 
youlovegnats

:)
youlovegnats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 02:01 AM   #22 
Waterbottle2

well i'm gonna go clean 5 fish tanks, be back in a bit lol...
Waterbottle2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 02:20 AM   #23 
Sakura8

"It's Hamtaro time, kushi kush ticky ticky! When we work together it's much better!" Yup, I'm right with you. I'd stay up all night watching anime on Cartoon Network. Now they hardly show any actual cartoons. I watched so much good anime then . . . Big O. I loved Big O. Good ol' Tenchi Muyo, Sailor Moon, InuYasha. Remember Zatch Bell and Bo-bobobo Bo Bo-bobobo?
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 02:31 AM   #24 
youlovegnats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
"It's Hamtaro time, kushi kush ticky ticky! When we work together it's much better!" Yup, I'm right with you. I'd stay up all night watching anime on Cartoon Network. Now they hardly show any actual cartoons. I watched so much good anime then . . . Big O. I loved Big O. Good ol' Tenchi Muyo, Sailor Moon, InuYasha. Remember Zatch Bell and Bo-bobobo Bo Bo-bobobo?
YOU....are now my new favorite person on this site....

BIG O! BIG O, BIG O, BIG O!
My sister and I would watch Zatch Bell together. xD
Old 06-15-2011, 05:19 AM   #25 
copperarabian

Anime is awesome, I'n not much a of a manga reader, I only read bleach and Nurarihyon online

hard to list a top five but I'll try.

Gurren Lagann is easily one of my favorite shows, so epic :D
Hellsing Ultimate, Amazing OVA that I love, Episode 8 comes out later this year :D
Bleach is always awesome, except for all the fillers, fillers is the reason I read the manga
Yu Yu Hakusho, bought the DVD sets and re watched the series which made me loved it all over again
Grandchild of Nurarihyon, This is a awesome show, I love it so much I started reason the manga and I never read manga.

I think I need more then five D: the above are my favs though

Darker than Black (Both seasons)
G Gundam, I keep meaning to watch Gundam wing
Zoids chaotic century and guardian force since I loved it so much as a kid.
Code Geass R2, I absolutely hated season 1 but loved 2.
Fairy tail
One Piece
Trigun
Black Blood Brothers
The Vision of Escaflowne
Wolf's Rain
The 12 Kingdoms
Rurouni Kenshin
Dragon Ball & Dragon ball Z

I thinks that's all of the series I like. Although I know more are going to pop up once I press post quick replay O.O
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 05:26 AM   #26 
Sakura8

I almost bought the Wolf's Rain boxset yesterday. I read the manga but it didn't make much sense since they tried to cram the whole series into a 2 volume manga series. I love Vision of Escaflowne, too. I still get the opening song stuck in my head. "Kimi wa kimi wa ai****eru blah blah . . ." Okay, so I only get a few words stuck but they repeat over and over and over.

How is 12 Kingdoms? I've been interested in that, too. Story of Saiunkoku is set in a China-like kingdom as well; the DVD box says something like "If you loved 12 Kingdoms and Fushigi Yuugi, you'll love Story of Saiunkoku."
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 09:26 PM   #27 
copperarabian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
I almost bought the Wolf's Rain boxset yesterday. I read the manga but it didn't make much sense since they tried to cram the whole series into a 2 volume manga series. I love Vision of Escaflowne, too. I still get the opening song stuck in my head. "Kimi wa kimi wa ai****eru blah blah . . ." Okay, so I only get a few words stuck but they repeat over and over and over.

How is 12 Kingdoms? I've been interested in that, too. Story of Saiunkoku is set in a China-like kingdom as well; the DVD box says something like "If you loved 12 Kingdoms and Fushigi Yuugi, you'll love Story of Saiunkoku."

The 12 kingdoms is a little slow at times, But I still love it. It's a very in depth series, and the novels it's based off of are good too if you don't mind reading a lower level.

I'd never heard of Wolf's rain and my brother got me the limited edition box set one year for Christmas, It's good and I totally cry ever time I watch the last episode lol

has anyone here seen Gurren Lagann?
Old 06-15-2011, 10:05 PM   #28 
youlovegnats

GURREEEEENNNNN LAGAAAAAANNNN!!!! :o
Old 06-15-2011, 11:35 PM   #29 
copperarabian

Quote:
Originally Posted by youlovegnats View Post
GURREEEEENNNNN LAGAAAAAANNNN!!!! :o

EPICNEEEEEEESSS

I'm totally naming one of my NIB Fry kamina once I decide who gets which names XD
Old 06-16-2011, 02:00 AM   #30 
Bettame

I guess I'm pretty old school (1990s). I like Sailor Moon, Vision of Escaflowne, Ruoni Kenshin, Beserk (anime was messed up!!). But I like anything that is CLAMP and I have all the Sailor Moon Manga. Oh yeah, I can't forget Hana Yori Dango (Boys Before Flowers). I read the scanlations (Boys before flowers) before the manga made it big in the US. My brother and I were total Otakus, I even dressed up as Tori from Fruits Basket when I went to Anime Expo.

I have long since stopped buying anime and manga, I guess the fish hobby has taken its place instead.

Hmm...that reminds me, my brother still has my manga. I guess I should call him to get back. See you guys later!!!
Bettame is offline   Reply With Quote