Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-19-2011, 04:17 PM   #11 
Abby

thanks Vay. hes looking good last i saw him, he pron wont b more then a light rider now. and no for extended periods of time.
me and that old dude would do 30km trips al; over the back roads around the farm and ill do my best to see him well again because hes worked a good hard determined strong life and this one foul up has almost taken that away from him. hes done his service i wont just give up on him.
Abby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 05:12 PM   #12 
Arashi Takamine

I'm so sorr your horse got sick and that your dad's landlord was such an idiot to put that poison down. I doubt I would have been able to handle things the way you are...I doubt the landlord would have walked away with both arms attatched. I hope Taj gets better.
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 05:46 PM   #13 
BlueEyedBettaBoy

I am so sorry to hear that! i would have gone bananas! haha. my horse ran into a fence two months ago and injured her radial nerve just two weeks before her fifth birthday. i've had one ride on her finally last week and she seemed great just slightly off.

is Taj diagnosed with any sort of disease or is age just taking it's toll? my pony is 28 and a great light rider she keeps weight really well too gotta love hardy arabs.
BlueEyedBettaBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 12:50 PM   #14 
tsoto80

poor lil horsie!! He is so cute. I love horses but I am scared of them also lol

only thing you missed was lemon bars lol dont ask
tsoto80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 04:18 PM   #15 
Abby

thanks to all the well wishes, and blueeyedbetta, he was fine before the feed was put down(the cattle feed) and he was still doing good hard work that would make most young horses shy away from. im most upset because he still had a few decent working years in him and after this he wont be able to do a lot. im happy that the colt whos three is looking like hes ready to have his training finished, i can do it but cant do it if im home alone in case of an accident.
Ive ridden him a few times and the last time he spooked and i come off (no helment of course lol) and got a good concussion. i called my dad who was fishing down the road it went like this:
M: Dad i come off the colt, and hit my head pretty good
D: *Sigh* do YOU want ME to come home?
M: *scarcastic* no dad u just stay there and fish, im guna go lay down and sleep
D: ok *hand up*
M: * gobsmacked expression*

and i havent realy got any where to train him ie round yard. may need to call a friend who breaks her horses and see what she will charge me :P
Abby is offline   Reply With Quote