Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-22-2011, 12:19 PM   #4581 
Neil D

Rant rant rant rant rant rant rantRant rant rant rant rant rant rantRant rant rant rant rant rant rantRant rant rant rant rant rant rantRant rant rant rant rant rant rantRant rant rant rant rant rant rantRant rant rant rant rant rant rantRant rant rant rant rant rant rantRant rant rant rant rant rant rantRant rant rant rant rant rant rantRant rant rant rant rant rant rantRant rant rant rant rant rant rantRant rant rant rant rant rant rantRant rant rant rant rant rant rantRant rant rant rant rant rant rantRant rant rant rant rant rant rant
Neil D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 02:00 PM   #4582 
tsoto80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil D View Post
Rant rant rant rant rant rant rantRant rant rant rant rant rant rantRant rant rant rant rant rant rantRant rant rant rant rant rant rantRant rant rant rant rant rant rantRant rant rant rant rant rant rantRant rant rant rant rant rant rantRant rant rant rant rant rant rantRant rant rant rant rant rant rantRant rant rant rant rant rant rantRant rant rant rant rant rant rantRant rant rant rant rant rant rantRant rant rant rant rant rant rantRant rant rant rant rant rant rantRant rant rant rant rant rant rantRant rant rant rant rant rant rant
have fun typing that? lol
tsoto80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 02:11 PM   #4583 
fightergirl2710

See fishman, everyone's offtopic everywhere, well except for ol' Neil here! XD
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 02:23 PM   #4584 
vaygirl

Rant? I have no rant. But I did TYPE the word "rant", so I feel I've done my part.

Oh wait... random rant...

My high school best friend STILL thinks I wanna come to her house, get wasted with all my former high school friends, and spend the weekend camping out in a field with dog and husband in tow. O.o

Um... NO! I am sober now and I don't get smashed and camp out at 39. Nor do I want Steve and I to be the only sober people at a drunk camp out for a whole weekend. I am not that girl anymore and you'll never get high school back. Ever. Thank you! That is all!
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 03:44 PM   #4585 
Neil D

I only typed the word 5 times. I copied and pasted after that
Neil D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 04:05 PM   #4586 
fightergirl2710

I thought as much Neil.. I thought as much.
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 05:23 PM   #4587 
bahamut285

Rant: My brother had to defer one of his exams from April until today, so after school ended on April 29th he was busy with work and studying and what have you. Numerous times he's used that as an excuse NOT to help around the house. There have been also numerous times where I would clean the house, go up to my grandmas for several days, then come back to see the house in a mess (dishes, etc.). Yet he has time to go to the gym with friends, drive 30 minutes to see his GF and spend the entire day (no joke, 12 hours+) in her town doing ...I dunno shopping or some other stupid things, he has time to watch anime or watch movies, he has time to play games....

In the past few days, nearing very close to his exam he:
1. Left dishes for me AGAIN when I came back from my grandmas
2. After I cleaned those dishes and I went to my 12 hour shift, he decides to invite his stupid girlfriend to have dinner at our place, and lo and behold more dishes
3. Today, the day of his exam that starts at 6pm, all he did was study a little in the morning, cook food (more dishes), watch TV for an hour then talk to his stupid girlfriend on the phone for an hour, then while I'm going to do my own laundry after coming back from my grandmas, he expects me to do his as well. I don't mind, but now he's at his exam and won't be back for another 3 hours so if I don't dry and fold them on my own, they'll wrinkle.

I honestly hope his girlfriend gets run over by a truck........then a bus.......then maybe some idiot teenager in their parents car.

...Or a bicycle

major F-EVERYTHING
bahamut285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 06:04 PM   #4588 
fishman12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamut285 View Post
Rant: My brother had to defer one of his exams from April until today, so after school ended on April 29th he was busy with work and studying and what have you. Numerous times he's used that as an excuse NOT to help around the house. There have been also numerous times where I would clean the house, go up to my grandmas for several days, then come back to see the house in a mess (dishes, etc.). Yet he has time to go to the gym with friends, drive 30 minutes to see his GF and spend the entire day (no joke, 12 hours+) in her town doing ...I dunno shopping or some other stupid things, he has time to watch anime or watch movies, he has time to play games....

In the past few days, nearing very close to his exam he:
1. Left dishes for me AGAIN when I came back from my grandmas
2. After I cleaned those dishes and I went to my 12 hour shift, he decides to invite his stupid girlfriend to have dinner at our place, and lo and behold more dishes
3. Today, the day of his exam that starts at 6pm, all he did was study a little in the morning, cook food (more dishes), watch TV for an hour then talk to his stupid girlfriend on the phone for an hour, then while I'm going to do my own laundry after coming back from my grandmas, he expects me to do his as well. I don't mind, but now he's at his exam and won't be back for another 3 hours so if I don't dry and fold them on my own, they'll wrinkle.

I honestly hope his girlfriend gets run over by a truck........then a bus.......then maybe some idiot teenager in their parents car.

...Or a bicycle

major F-EVERYTHING
That stinks. Hope it works out. Make a stand now that he can't hide behind that excuse
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 06:08 PM   #4589 
bahamut285

@Fishman, thanks... I've tried to but he always stands behind the fact that he is working 45h a week and I'm only a part timer doing 18h a week (at the same job). He says that I have more free time and if "[i] wasn't such a lazy ***" more things would get done around the house :(

I honestly have no idea how to approach this. My usual logical method for solving problems like this is lost on somebody with no logic -___-
bahamut285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 06:12 PM   #4590 
fishman12

Wow. Maybe you hide the dishes and only wash the ones that you use and refuse to do his laundry. Good luck.
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote