Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-23-2011, 11:09 AM   #611 
fightergirl2710

I like baking myself but I don't have a degree :( I would like one eventually! Right now I just have a BFA degree :P
Lol! Sakura, that's the way I bribe people into giving me things.. By baking! Red velvet cake is my specialty :D Tisia, you have to give me some recipes! Also this is so off topic, I can't even see the topic anymore!
The other two girls hmmm... One likes to hide a lot (hence doesn't have much fin damage) and the other is just acts big and is all hot air.. hey seem to be getting along better. They actually hang out on the same side of the tank now instead of 3 in the corners and Peaches taking up the rest!
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:10 AM   #612 
Sakura8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil D View Post
I don't need a cake with sleeping powder, your face will knock me right out Sakura!!! OOOOOOHHH!!! BURN! that's what you get for laughing at me. :P I don't name my fish after ST characters because I don't want to be a total nerd. My two guys have human names: Josh and Maxwell.

*pulls out meat tenderizer*
*Leans toward screen so face is close* You are getting sleepy, very sleepy. Picard and Riker are human names. Just human names used in a nerdy TV show.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:10 AM   #613 
fightergirl2710

I want Star Trek names XD I love Star Trek but just the series with William Shatner and Leonard nimoy :P
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:15 AM   #614 
Neil D

That's TOS (the original series) I never liked it much cos it was corny and to beepy....

Bwwwwaaaaaaahhhhh! Sakura is making fun of me!!! Where are the mods when you need them?!? Oh and guess what? You can't say "Sakura" without Sack!!! Haha you know what I mean
Neil D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:15 AM   #615 
Sakura8

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightergirl2710 View Post
I like baking myself but I don't have a degree :( I would like one eventually! Right now I just have a BFA degree :P
Lol! Sakura, that's the way I bribe people into giving me things.. By baking! Red velvet cake is my specialty :D Tisia, you have to give me some recipes! Also this is so off topic, I can't even see the topic anymore!
The other two girls hmmm... One likes to hide a lot (hence doesn't have much fin damage) and the other is just acts big and is all hot air.. hey seem to be getting along better. They actually hang out on the same side of the tank now instead of 3 in the corners and Peaches taking up the rest!
If your hider has no fin damage, she may end up being the only one with pretty fins. She could be a beauty queen. The other one. Hmm. She sounds like a hotshot without the substance to back it up. I'm glad they're getting along now.

So when you get more betta boys you're going to call them Kirk and Spock?
Old 06-23-2011, 11:17 AM   #616 
Sakura8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil D View Post
That's TOS (the original series) I never liked it much cos it was corny and to beepy....

Bwwwwaaaaaaahhhhh! Sakura is making fun of me!!! Where are the mods when you need them?!? Oh and guess what? You can't say "Sakura" without Sack!!! Haha you know what I mean
Yeah, it means I hit you with a Sack of flour that Tisia and fightergirl loaned me.
Old 06-23-2011, 11:20 AM   #617 
Neil D

If that's what you think I was talking about....

*comfortably lounges on couch as body gaurd hauls SACK-ura away*
Old 06-23-2011, 11:24 AM   #618 
Sakura8

I hope your bodyguard isn't Splee.
Old 06-23-2011, 11:28 AM   #619 
Neil D

No. Splee is well...splee. He'll attack you if you attack me, my 2 fish (now three thanks to you guys forgetting) or himself. SPLEE WILL CUT YOU! XD
Old 06-23-2011, 11:29 AM   #620 
Sakura8

Tell Splee I have cats. 8 of them. With lots of claws and teeth.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese