Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-24-2011, 09:57 PM   #911 
Tisia
Member
 
Tisia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Washington state
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
Going to Wal-Mart. Wish me luck. Now whether or not you wish me luck in finding a betta or in managing not to get one is up to you.
get one! there's no pics on this page yet! lol
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 10:00 PM   #912 
Neil D
Member
 
Neil D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Hiding from The Mods
Lol
Neil D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 10:26 PM   #913 
Silverfang
Member
 
Silverfang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Newfoundland
the last season was really really rushed IMO. 26 episodes to cover what? 20 chapters of the manga?
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 10:26 PM   #914 
smellsfishie
Member
 
smellsfishie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Rochester, NY
since we are all off topic and all over the place, i went to petco today too and there was this really awesome little HMPK male with the "big ears"..his body was a purpley blue with kinda some light red wash and his "Ears" were light blue! Poor baby had popeye so I asked to buy him at a discount, but they refused me and told me they do not sell sick bettas, they will treat him. I also pointed out a giant who had fungus growing all over him.... the manager came over and went thru all the bbettas and plucked any who appeared ill. She promised they do not kill them, but will treat them. Anyhoo, I hope they do ok...

Lord knows I cannot get another betta right now so I am glad Petco did not allow me to buy their sick fish! :D

Last edited by dramaqueen; 06-25-2011 at 12:44 AM.
smellsfishie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 10:37 PM   #915 
Silverfang
Member
 
Silverfang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Newfoundland
when I can find that pic again, let me upload it so the hate can fly, 7 girls in a tiny "tank"
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 10:48 PM   #916 
Tisia
Member
 
Tisia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Washington state
Quote:
Originally Posted by smellsfishie View Post
Lord knows I cannot get another betta right now so I am glad Petco did not allow me to buy their sick fish! :D
but perty! lol
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 11:21 PM   #917 
Bettawolf19
Member
 
Bettawolf19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: United States
Hey everyone!

Bad news: Lost my earring for my cartilegde piercing
Good news: Found my class ring thats been missing for like over a year
Bad news: Didn't find the back of my earring
Good news: Had a spare :P
Bad news: got to got o bed early on a friday night
Good news: Going for training for my job tomorrow

XD Ya. I shall try to reissit getting another betta..which kinda works because i'm broke now
Bettawolf19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 11:48 PM   #918 
Sakura8
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Elk Grove, California
I'm back from Wal-Mart, all loaded up with cat food and Tums. Hi Bettawolf, did you drink a lot of coffee at your training session?
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 11:50 PM   #919 
Sakura8
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Elk Grove, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by smellsfishie View Post
since we are all off topic and all over the place, i went to petco today too and there was this really awesome little HMPK male with the "big ears"..his body was a purpley blue with kinda some light red wash and his "Ears" were light blue! Poor baby had popeye so I asked to buy him at a discount, but they refused me and told me they do not sell sick bettas, they will treat him. I also pointed out a giant who had fungus growing all over him.... the manager came over and went thru all the bbettas and plucked any who appeared ill. She promised they do not kill them, but will treat them. Anyhoo, I hope they do ok...
When I went to Wal-Mart 3 days ago, there were six females. Now there are only 2. And somehow I wonder if they were really purchased or if Wal-Mart simply was "cleaning out inventory." Well, probably best not to think about it . . . At least someone did change the water.

Neil, you're such a geek. Like I should talk. There was a time when I seriously considered getting a personalized license plat that incorported "DS9" in it somehow.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 11:55 PM   #920 
Tisia
Member
 
Tisia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Washington state
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
I'm back from Wal-Mart, all loaded up with cat food and Tums. Hi Bettawolf, did you drink a lot of coffee at your training session?
pictures of cat food and tums aren't even close to as cute as betta pics!
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.