Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-25-2011, 09:25 PM   #991 
Sakura8

I love mix dogs and I'm always glad to hear when someone has one.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 09:27 PM   #992 
Yuuie

Yay he is such a cuty too and such a papa's boy
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 09:32 PM   #993 
Sakura8

If I was trying to breed Anderson and Goldi, the relationship would have failed before it even started. He's stil flaring at himself in a corner and poor Goldi's over on the other side scarlet red trying to get his attention.
Old 06-25-2011, 09:34 PM   #994 
Yuuie

O.O can't you try to lure him to where she is so he can see her???
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 09:39 PM   #995 
Bettawolf19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
By the way, I put a divider in my 10g temporarily and stuck one of my girls on one side with Anderson on the other. It's a clear divider, though. Is it going to harm them any being able to see each other? At least it keeps Anderson from flaring at himself all day.
I have Blackbird and Jude seperated with a black divider but they could still see and flare at each other but after few days they settled down and relaxed now they don't even look at each other anymore.

On another note I got two little bridges for my fish tanks for like 2 bucks because of the clearence at walmart for them :)
Bettawolf19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 09:41 PM   #996 
Bettawolf19

I ahve a mixed puppy dog. She's a collie/lab mix we think. I don't know for a fact because my dad picked her up in the winter when some stupid person left her outside in like -10 weather at a animal shelter that wasn't open.

My other dogs a pureblood black german shepard thats ears are so big i swear she could take off
Bettawolf19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 09:54 PM   #997 
Tikibirds

My dog is a purebred American Eskimo but I lost his AKC regestration application when he was a puppy

Quote:
hat tail type are your guys' favorite bettas
I love the ones with huge tail fins - like the halfmoons but only 1/7 is a halfmoon. All the others are VT because they r cheaper Not sure what the 2 girls are. The one didn't have a tail when i got her but I think walmart only has CT and VT and she is not a CT. Sesshomaru was marked as a HM but I think he is a delta tail.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 09:56 PM   #998 
Sakura8

I had, for a short time, a deaf border collie, but he really needed to be kept with other dogs so he had an example to follow. With us, he started acting like a cat, literally. If one cat slept on the picnic table, he clambered up there and did too. He was such a good dog, I felt so bad I couldn't keep him but we could only have one dog. Fortunately, his original owner took him back and found a good home for him.

The divider is only temporary, four weeks at most while I QT some panda cories to go in there.

Hey Bettawolf, don't spend your paycheck before you even finish training!
Old 06-25-2011, 10:00 PM   #999 
Sakura8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikibirds View Post
My dog is a purebred American Eskimo but I lost his AKC regestration application when he was a puppy

I love the ones with huge tail fins - like the halfmoons but only 1/7 is a halfmoon. All the others are VT because they r cheaper Not sure what the 2 girls are. The one didn't have a tail when i got her but I think walmart only has CT and VT and she is not a CT. Sesshomaru was marked as a HM but I think he is a delta tail.
No big deal as long as you don't plan to breed him and sell the puppies. He is a cutie, though.

I do like how the VTs are more active than the HMs - Sherman just scoots along like a bride trying to run with a 10' beaded train on her dress, but Anderson looks so elegant swimming about. All my girls are VTs except for Goldi, she was marked as a VT but I think she's a DT because her tail meets her anal fin and the other girls don't. Really, though, with the girls it's hard to tell what tail they are unless they're CT. That means free license to make a fancy tail up.
Old 06-25-2011, 10:12 PM   #1000 
Tikibirds

He was nutered so he can't breed

Quote:
Glad to see I'm not the only Sesshy fan. An African Dwarf frog would be perfect for Jaken
I need the lecherous monk as well...
how much space do I need to keep a frog in the tank? and would I need a filter?

Quote:
Uhm... so he's kind of effeminate looking, but can kill with one impeccably arched eyebrow?
LOL. Yup

I'll post pics when i get my web back again. I didn't pay the bill so i have to go to barns and noble for the webbage

Last edited by Tikibirds; 06-25-2011 at 10:17 PM.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese