Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-29-2011, 06:13 PM   #1 
copperarabian

T r a n s f o r m e r s :D

So one of my best friends and I are a little crazy about transformers, after we saw the first movie we've been hooked ever since lol I have all of G1 on DVD and a few of the more expensive toys that I got while at Botcon in Pasadena a few years ago..... yes.... we drove to SoCal for a convention that wasn't comic con (Haven't been to that but want to go sometime). We were going to see the new movie last night, but couldn't because we both had to get up crazy earl so now we are going to see it later today, Here's some pics of our little obsession XD

Hopefully theres some other transformer fans somewhere on here too :D

First is my favorite because of how random it is XD everyone ignores the bumblebee dude exept the guy in the gray sweater lol

Here's my friend cosplaying as Spike at botcon with bumblee

photo I took of her g1 optimus prime replica

I totally went a little crazy when I saw the Optimus Prime truck lol that's me.

My G1 Skyfire and G1 tracks that I bought at Botcon.

And when we decided transformers was the best thing ever when the 07 movie came out we also totally loved sports cars and trucks XD We still love expensive sports cars though, we just don't drive to see them all the time at the dealership lol

copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 06:15 PM   #2 
fishman12

I linda want to see the movies.
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 07:37 PM   #3 
copperarabian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishman12 View Post
I linda want to see the movies.

They're pretty awesome, I actually like the whole fandom more then the movies themselves, like going to botcon with one of my best friends was awesome. And being surrounded by people who love something you love is pretty amazing XD I can't wait to go to the Betta convention next time it comes to the SF bay area. I couldn't go this year :(
Old 06-30-2011, 08:08 AM   #4 
Littlebittyfish

I like the old-skool transformers. haha. I used to watch it before school everyday.
Littlebittyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 08:46 AM   #5 
fishman12

Well, I dunno. Of netflix has them I prob will watch...
Old 06-30-2011, 03:14 PM   #6 
copperarabian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebittyfish View Post
I like the old-skool transformers. haha. I used to watch it before school everyday.

XD I like the old school transformers too, most episodes are horribly stupid and have so many animation mistakes, plus they are always contradicting each other about origins, but that just adds to the awesomeness, then you get the random episodes that are actually really good and your surprised lol

The 80's movie is really pretty good, one of the many way to violent cartoon movies for kids in the 80's, seriously, so many people die in that movie O.O

Also I saw the movie, It was awesome! the main idea of the movie was totally from a G1 episode lol. and they made Shockwave actually cool! In the cartoon he can't shoot and complains, in the new movie he was actually really super cool. and they made Soundwave really cool too, but he's always been cool.

Here's the comparison before and after of Soundwave and Shockwave

Shockwave

After and much more epic with his weird lampray looking thing

Soundwave before(the red bird is Laser beak from the new movie) he was a cassette player LOL all the random little transformers are cassette tapes.... yeah, size doesn't matter, he can totally be a giant robot that transforms into a little itty bitty cassette player XD

no good pics of him from the new movie, so you'll just have to see it :)

Yay, now my love of Transformers has been revealed to this site XD I'll stop talking about it now unless other people add to this lol
Old 06-30-2011, 03:31 PM   #7 
fightergirl2710

I loved the old school anime! Starscream and Hotshot were my favourites! didn't like Optimus Prime, he was too goody goody :P I liked Megatron but is it just my memory or did he turn into a gun?
Damn we need some cons in India! I would be there in seconds!
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 10:40 AM   #8 
fishman12

The movies look pretty good...
Old 07-01-2011, 12:13 PM   #9 
copperarabian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightergirl2710 View Post
I loved the old school anime! Starscream and Hotshot were my favourites! didn't like Optimus Prime, he was too goody goody :P I liked Megatron but is it just my memory or did he turn into a gun?
Damn we need some cons in India! I would be there in seconds!

I loved them so much too :D I also thought Starscream was awesome, and tracks, Skyfire, Optimus Prime, SUNSTREAKER AND SIDESWIPE they are just epic with their jet judo, and some more. I havn't watched the old cartoons in a few years, I've seen every episode of G1 when my friend and I had a marathon while my parents where on Kauai XD We almost didn't finish all the episodes(There's like 90 episodes, plus the movie) and afterwords I think we had lost a few brain cells from the stupidity LOL

Theirs an episode where Galvatron(megatron in later seasons) is taken to therapy by his subordinates since he is completely crazy and he somehow makes a working gun out of blocks, and when they hook him up to the planet for a robot version of a lobotomy he makes the planet go crazy too and it explodes XD
Old 07-01-2011, 12:38 PM   #10 
Silverfang

ooooh *closes her eyes* I'm seeing that tonight!
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
transformers