Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-02-2011, 06:12 PM   #3491 
Lion Mom

Here is Panda Bear in his 2 gal. drum bowl. It has a small internal filter & a 25 watt Elite Mini heater in it.
Attached Images

Lion Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 06:16 PM   #3492 
Sweeda88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion Mom View Post
Here is Panda Bear in his 2 gal. drum bowl. It has a small internal filter & a 25 watt Elite Mini heater in it.
Wow! He's GORGEOUS! His name is VERY fitting. LOVE his cute white face!
Sweeda88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 06:26 PM   #3493 
Lion Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweeda88 View Post
Wow! He's GORGEOUS! His name is VERY fitting. LOVE his cute white face!
Thank you. I like him a lot too!!!
Lion Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 10:01 PM   #3494 
Neil D

Pandas adorabl
Neil D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 10:11 PM   #3495 
Phlikk

Pixel

I'm new here and wanted to share my pics. This is my crowntail, Pixel in his 5 gal. tank. I just added the Background film and he is a little freaked out by it. Keeps flaring at it hehe.
Attached Images

Phlikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 10:14 PM   #3496 
Neil D

Of it's is darker in the room out side the tank and the light is on in the tank, the walls become reflective, espicially on dark colors.
Neil D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 10:29 PM   #3497 
Phlikk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil D View Post
Of it's is darker in the room out side the tank and the light is on in the tank, the walls become reflective, espicially on dark colors.
He seems to have calmed down. There is a floor lamp right next to the tank to keep our desks lit. He's just playing with his moss ball now. I also found an excellent way to create a no current environment with the nonadjustable filter in the eclipse 5 hex if anyone is curious.
Phlikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 10:48 PM   #3498 
Puzzle84

Future home of our male betta's

Top view of our divided 10 gallon tank.

Close-up of a divider.

Slight alteration to our filter. It was causing way to much water flow and created bubbles through the divider. this little add-on makes the water drizzle and keeps the bubble behind the divider that keeps the betta's away from the filter so they won't get hurt.

Our created lid. it's the same material as the dividers just black. We just need to figure out something more permanent with light. and that keeps the water condensation inside.

Side-view of the tank. As you can see we could use some windex. :D

A little more flash makes the water look a little less warm.

Any ideas on other additions? We're going to add some ornaments. asian or greek themed.

For now our sick or unhappy betta's are going in there but it'll be the future home of the males we intend to breed.
Puzzle84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 10:52 PM   #3499 
PiscisAmor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puzzle84 View Post
Future home of our male betta's

Top view of our divided 10 gallon tank.

Close-up of a divider.

Slight alteration to our filter. It was causing way to much water flow and created bubbles through the divider. this little add-on makes the water drizzle and keeps the bubble behind the divider that keeps the betta's away from the filter so they won't get hurt.

Our created lid. it's the same material as the dividers just black. We just need to figure out something more permanent with light. and that keeps the water condensation inside.

Side-view of the tank. As you can see we could use some windex. :D

A little more flash makes the water look a little less warm.

Any ideas on other additions? We're going to add some ornaments. asian or greek themed.

For now our sick or unhappy betta's are going in there but it'll be the future home of the males we intend to breed.
I like it! Petco usually has some excellent Greek themed decorations. Some pics of my Greek themed tank are on page 349 of this thread
PiscisAmor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 10:58 PM   #3500 
Puzzle84

Hehe my wife was actually looking at those she has a greek obsession. and actually wanted the very same ornament :D
Puzzle84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, tank