Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-02-2011, 10:49 PM   #141 
Larsa

UUurg! >:( people need the get the d*mn facts on bettas, separate fantasy from fact. Yeah bettas can " survive" in puddles but its the same as keeping a dog in a closet and feeding it one a day. Torture. I will beat anyone to a living pulp if I catch them keeping a betta in those stupid vases with the plant covering the top and argue with me saying they eat the plant roots. At Walmart they have these d*mn tiny 1/3 gal blocks for fish and they are like $14. If I didnt work there Id break them LOL. What also pisses me off is when ppl feed their bettas flakes or floating wheat- based pellets.

FYI not all bettas need heaters. My babies have filters and thermometers but I use very warm water in my tank which is covered with a secure lid to trap humidity. No matter how hot or cold it gets in my apt, their water is ALWAYS 75 F- 80 F :)
Larsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 11:28 PM   #142 
product08

Hate it, this is why I really wanna just buy every Betta I can. If I had the space and the money I would.
product08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 12:01 AM   #143 
Arashi Takamine

This thing is just abusive. I sent them a letter telling them I recieved a previously owned one and that it's plant shredded Akira beyond recognition and told them that it made him bleed. (I know it's a total lie but hit them where it hurts right?)
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 01:10 AM   #144 
Larsa

man, if was brave and financially stable enough, id totally sue their company. I am gonna complain to them. 3 pints is like the size of the milk cartons at elementry schools...... torture. Maybe we out ta lock them in a small glass closet for a week see how they like it. >: D
Old 07-03-2011, 01:11 AM   #145 
Tisia

this thread is originally from december, died, got revived a couple months later, died again, and once again has been revived O_o
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 01:18 AM   #146 
Larsa

WTH do they mean the rocks stay glues down!? Aquarium rocks should be replaced once a month!!! OmG their fake plant takes up even more space! An the plastic looks waaaaayyyy too hard and sharp. Id never put any water babies in that... :( not even a tiny little tetra. somethimes I think a rich person made this product because he was bored and wanted to see how many ppl flip out. I think its halarious this company needs to brush up on science and understand the cycles of ammonia, nitrate and nitrites. They are prolly mentally retarded bored outta their mind and they are gonna get sued off their butt for animal cruelty.

Last edited by dramaqueen; 07-03-2011 at 04:00 PM.
Old 09-13-2014, 02:05 PM   #147 
Pippin

well, I know this thread is super old(1169 days old), but I think that it may need to be revived, given that nothing n this website has changed! Well, I think they did disabled the contact button, as it isn't working. http://theaquablock.com/
(Old link doesn't work anymore)
Pippin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 08:33 PM   #148 
Tuigirl

My favorite is the "Made in the USA with pride"....
Tuigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 02:17 AM   #149 
Luimeril

they ARE offering a larger tank now, but it's still just a gallon. and many of the options for the one gallon have SEA SHELLS in them...
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote