Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-02-2011, 01:53 PM   #1 
Nymmers

Not here yet..

My 3 betta from Thailand aren't here yet. They were supposed to be here Friday, didn't come so I though 'ok everyone has off days' Saturday, didn't come either. My tracking thing still says their in GA, and has since Wednesday when they were shipped. So.. They're going to sit somewhere, all day Sunday, and Monday because the post office is closed.

I'm getting worried.
Nymmers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 02:03 PM   #2 
Pitluvs

I feel your pain. My boy had to sit all night in a bus depot after being in a cold bus at night time and it was 5mins away from me. Scary. I hope your babies come to you in great shape!!
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 08:45 AM   #3 
Nymmers

The earliest they could come is Tuesday. But I doubt it if they are still in GA according to my tracker thingy. I'm upset with the postal service, I've priority shipped fish 3/4 times I've shipped fish (and never had a problem!), and now they want to slack? When they knew they had a lot weekend coming, and they should've known those fish would have to sit in a box for a week.

It says on the box 'live fish'... -sigh- My fiance is even getting upset (really I think my irritation is causing more of this). He says if they arrive dead, he'll be making the post office pay for everything. He doesn't care how angry he has to get, But he said he's going to try and be nice. Idk if he can even do anything. lol.

Never, ever shipping priority again nooo-way.
Old 07-03-2011, 10:41 AM   #4 
PitGurl

It may not say "live fish". I assume your using Jennifer since they're in GA. I've used her 4 times and only once did she put live fish on the box. Sorry to here about your bettas. I'm sure they'll be ok.
PitGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 11:18 AM   #5 
Nymmers

I suppose it might not but the times I've used her the box has said it. So I'm not sure what the deal is, and they made it fine every other time. Who knows.